A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Attractiveness!

Post 21

Irishsaint

You're probably right, we could never get everyone to agree to anything without arguing it into the ground.
Besides, it just wouldn't be worth all the hassle.

Attractiveness!

Post 22

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

Back to attractiveness- the fact is that for girls, well this girl at least, the three most important factors are : intelligence, a GSOH and being a real sweetie! Without that, a guy's not worth bothering with!

Attractiveness!

Post 23

Cheerful Dragon

I can go along with that. Richard definitely fulfills the second and third requirements - it was his sense of humour that attracted me to him in the first place. He's also the kindest, most caring, considerate man I've ever known. As for intelligence, well, he admits that he's not as intelligent as me, but he also admits that not many people are. (I know it sounds big-headed, but it's what he keeps telling me!) He's intelligent enough for a good discussion on most things, and that's all that counts as far as I'm concerned.

Looks aren't everything, but I think he's gorgeous, inside and out!smiley - bigeyes

Attractiveness!

Post 24

aaaahhhh, how sweet! Course no 16 year ols blokes are like that except on TV. Why aren't there any sweet funny guys out there? Its not that much to ask is it?

Attractiveness!

Post 25

Potholer

Unfortunately, at 16, I think it probably is a little too much to ask of the average male, but looking on the bright side, they should start to mature into what you're after reasonably soon. Here's hoping you don't have to wait too long.

Attractiveness!

Post 26

Cheerful Dragon

"Men are like wine. You have to keep them in the dark for a long time until they mature into something you'd want to have dinner with." I don't know who first said that (it sounds a bit Dorothy Parker-ish), but it seems to fit the way this thread is going!smiley - winkeye

Attractiveness!

Post 27

Chrome

I can see the lonely hearts adds now - "Mid thirties male requires bringing out of the cellar..."

Attractiveness!

Post 28

*thinks*

There's very little I can say here without coming off looking daft, is there? *grin* Never mind...

You just wait until I'm 16!

Attractiveness!

Post 29

Cute. And completely right. You did sound daft. But in a good way. Must start writing sentences with commas in them.

Key: Complain about this post