A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What is it with breasts?

Post 3741

F F Churchton

I'm sure mental imagery playing its part as well!!!

What is it with breasts?

Post 3742

Bebel Matman Owlatron's Thundercat Tshirt Dude

RE: Survey.
Yes I was and yes they're fantastic.
But they are like the rest of the body in that they're exciting and fun when it's a new set, but after a while they get boring and you need to find a new set to play with.
(Goes off to find new smiley - tits)

What is it with breasts?

Post 3743

F F Churchton

Try them with different ornments attached!!!

What is it with breasts?

Post 3744

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

youch, ornaments smiley - yikes

What is it with breasts?

Post 3745

Crunchy Frog

or different toppings?smiley - biggrin

CF

What is it with breasts?

Post 3746

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

smiley - laugh

What is it with breasts?

Post 3747

a visitor to planet earth

Some people like whipped cream.

What is it with breasts?

Post 3748

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

When they remember to get it out of the fridge..smiley - laugh..

Emmily
smiley - rose

What is it with breasts?

Post 3749

F F Churchton

Even worse/better (depending on point of view), from the freezer. (Altough I should point out putting pressurised containers in freezers is a stupid idea, and I would'nt recomend it except to the people I hate)!!!

What is it with breasts?

Post 3750

Talking about breasts, I wonder what is the average size of the female members on H2G2, including cup size. Purely out of scientific interest, LOL.

What is it with breasts?

Post 3751

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

Gives Visitor..a tape measure..pen..paper..&..a calculator..access to a cold shower..and offers to be first volunteer..smiley - biggrin..

Emmily
smiley - rose

What is it with breasts?

Post 3752

Yael Smith

smiley - laugh Nice one, Emmily.smiley - winkeye
Mine changed rapidly through the years, so I need to do my OWN average.smiley - winkeye

What is it with breasts?

Post 3753

The only way Visitor can find out my size..is to measure me..smiley - biggrin..I've not worn a bra..for..oh 15+years..no idea at all what size I am..just..erm..big..smiley - laugh..

Emmily
smiley - rose

What is it with breasts?

Post 3754

Yael Smith

smiley - laugh
I'm too lazy to wear one. Well, actually, too lazy to wash them. So I'm not wearing them at all now, 'till it's summer again...smiley - smiley

What is it with breasts?

Post 3755

Hmmmmm..summer..that's hard to get used to..I feel very self conscious at the start of each summer..wearing just a t-shirt..smiley - bigeyes..especially..when the sunshine suddenly turns to rain..and my t-shirt gets soaking wet..then I think to myself..'hey God's got a sense of humour'..smiley - laugh..I soon get used to it though..and enjoy the freedom of 'hanging loose'..smiley - biggrin..

Emmily
smiley - rose

What is it with breasts?

Post 3756

Yael Smith

I hated hanging loose, but they've shrunk quite allot in the last year so they're now more...er.... user friendly, I guess. And I hate sweating, 'specially underneath them.smiley - yuk

What is it with breasts?

Post 3757

I am all for keeping them unfettered and able to breath.

What is it with breasts?

Post 3758

Yael Smith

smiley - laugh so's my husband. I don't like them dangling. What's more atrictive for guys?

What is it with breasts?

Post 3759

Unrestricted access, lol.

What is it with breasts?

Post 3760

Yael Smith

smiley - laugh
Ok, there's that, but - uh....- do you really like seeing them swinging under a shirt? I think it looks terrible!smiley - yikes
I keep thinking- wear a BRA woman!smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more