A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Liv Tyler or George Formby

Post 4361

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

once apon a time in a thread far far remotely removed from sanity. Some skelatons lived.
Down the dark dark absys of a badly smelt mind, amidgst the dark dark reminants of apauling speling erofns lived a strange dark dark strange but yet somehow not quite unusually salient.
George Bormby
George Formby
George Bormby
George Formby
George Bormby
George Formby
George Bormby
George Formby
George Bormby
George Formby
George Bormby
George Formby

smiley - zen
smiley - boing
smiley - ufo
Vote George Bormby
George Formby
vote often and vote for the heart the issue the sun and the big picture, vote George Bormby
George Formby

George Bormby
George Formby

George Bormby
George Formby

George Bormby
George Formby

George Bormby
George Formby

your government/country/national squash team needs you smiley - zen

Post 4362

SuperMoo: Now With Even More Online-ness

did I mention free badge for voting lady scott? I think I did.

Post 4363

A vote for George Formby comes with a free badge, a free 'gift bag' containing a coffee mug, beer mat, hat, some gift packed George Formby bathroom set', and free airmiles and free supermarket vouchers, a free ticket for a all expenses paid weekend away in a number of top hotels, and a case of vintage wine smiley - tongueoutsmiley - biggrinsmiley - silly

Post 4364

Look at all that free stuff...makes you think that the product they're trying to sell you isn't good enough on it's own...smiley - rofl

*cough*vote Lady Scott*cough*

Post 4365

NO! Vote George Formby! value added!

Post 4366

HappyDude

Liv Tyler?

Post 4367

Two words and two words only the twods only that need to be Known:::

GEORGE FORMBY! smiley - zensmiley - erm

Post 4368

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

no one has given me a viable argument for voting for either of these candidates yet! so i remain for now apathetic!

smiley - mouse

Post 4369

Vote George Formby; He was an amazingly talleted musition, funny, whitty and intelligent, slightly querky, a firm believer in nighthoover, and liked Blackpool, as everyone does. He was a huge supporter of human rights, freedom of speech, civil liberties, and did a lot of sterling work for charity. Also, he ultimately gave rise to the ukalally orchastra of Great Britten, no mean feat and not to be gawped at. On top of this he was world heavyweight boxing champaion and invented the funny little grill thing.
He also did a lot of work in helping establish the world wildlife fund (and the related World wrestling federation), and greenpeace, and invented the cheese grater.
He was the first person to walk single hadnily to the north south and east poles. and Climbed nearly all of the highest mountains wihtout the aid of GPS or mars bars.
He was an all round good cheeky chap, a fantastic actor, artist, musition, electrition, inventor, activist, in his later years having a brief spell in politics where he helped establish the NHS, plus he was so understated in all of this, and that is without mentioning half of his sporting and astranautic endevors and gains. smiley - zen
Vote George! the rest of the compitition just can't match up smiley - grovel

Post 4370

HappyDude

I seem to remember that at some point we sort of agreed that the ideal compromise candidate would have to combine George Formby's good looks with Liv Tyler's well known skills with the ukulele smiley - erm

Post 4371

Todaymueller

But did Liv visit Normandy shortly after D day to entertain the troops ? I think not !
I have just realised we need a ukalele smiley ,I am off to vote Ukalele smiley .

Today the phone box says 'nothing' [ August ] ......

click for pick http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3046/2781217692_9050f03c42.jpg

Post 4372

Evil Roy: Maestro of the Thingite Orchestra, Knight Errant of the Thingite Cause, Prince of Balwyniti, Aussie Researchers A59204

Latest Count

Lady Scott - 50
Liv Tyler - 41.5
George Formby - 49.5
Rolf Harris - 5
The Ukulele - 5
Nicole Kidman - 3
smiley - spork - 3
Inigo Montoya - 3
Johnny Depp - 2
mAd_CaDeT_fIsH - 2
Nathan Lane - 2
Nighthoover - 2
Al Gore - 2
Lime Marmalade - 2
Bob the Farmer - 2
Charlemagne - 2
George Foreman - 1
Will Hay - 1
The Didgeridoo - 1
Kitkat Chunky - 1
Chunky-smiley - mars-icecream - 1
Harry Lauder - 1
Kebab - 1
Carrie-Ann Moss - 1
Carey Elwes - 1
Glass of Water - 1
chris - 1
Jack Black - 1

smiley - cheerssmiley - musicalnote

Post 4373

Yea! Come'on George! smiley - boing George Formby George Formby smiley - zensmiley - boing

Post 4374

lady scott is on hootoo...have Formby or Tyler dropped by?...I think not smiley - tongueout

Post 4375

george formby

I think you'll find I just have...smiley - smiley

Post 4376

smiley - wow I thinks you should vote for yourself.... or maybe nighthoover... or the ukeualally smiley - erm

Post 4377

Liv Tyler - eternally there for my house plants,

Hello Boys!

Post 4378

george formby

Hey Liv, what you doing here, buggarface?

Post 4379

Ooo George smiley - loveblush my hero smiley - grovel You know, I may have to vote for you smiley - erm

Post 4380

I vote for George Formby smiley - blush (can we vote more than once?) smiley - blush

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more