This is the Message Centre for Mycelium

Cheddar Gorge VI: The Return of the Monk

Post 261

dasilva

What if he's achieved Nirvana?

What if Karma has returned him to us in another form?

What if his mission was incomplete and we just carry on where we left off?

Post 262

wysiwyger

Umm, well, perhaps we could have a new game to discover the answer to all these weighty questions?

Post 263

dasilva

I like your thinking....yeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrssss smiley - biggrin

Post 264

wysiwyger

Ok - I will start it on my space smiley - smiley

Post 265

Beansidhe

You can find further adventure os Colin the Monk, ready to start, in my space, cunningly hidden as the latest con.. This is due to my recent illness and rapidly approaching senility, according to my other & better half, the delectable 'M'

Post 266

Beansidhe

He's just told me, I'M the delectable 'M' -he's the barely recovered OOV. This wine is great, OOV, pour me another, will you?

We're having a party up here in Pictland - OOV has recovered, which is probably why I'm plastered!

smiley - redwine

Post 267

wysiwyger

A new adventure has been started on my space - it's called Cheddar Gorge V - Life after Death. I know I know it should be VII but I got VI mixed up with IV!

Post 268

draculina

you all make life very hard for simpletons... i certainly cannot find colin the monk...

really perhaps it is sufficient for me to say that anyone named colin does not wish to grace this earth again under this name...

on reflection i think hazel did well to release him from this particular bond...

do i take it he is well buried? or given up to the falcons.. or burned or whatever...

smiley - dragon

Post 269

wysiwyger

Such is the wonder of the cosmos DDT, that Colin is currently being resurected on 2 separate threads - "Life After Death" on mine, and "Colin?? the Monk II" on Seannachie's!

smiley - angel

Post 270

Mycelium

so which one are we going with, then?

Post 271

wysiwyger

Go with both! It's only an alternative universe, after all.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mycelium

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more