A Conversation for List Of LDers Also On H2G2:

NAME CHANGE

Post 1

manda1111

If you change your nick name it will Automatically change on the LDers list, but it will not change its postion on the list (it will still be under the Original letter)

If you want us to change the position on your name on the list let us know here, giving us your original and your new name and it will be done as soon as possible smiley - ok

manda smiley - peacedove

NAME CHANGE

Post 2

VampireMike is back and ready to unleash HELL!!!

My old name was Mike the vampire but this is what it is now: VampireMike (different name entirely) but I used to be Spike67 on LD

NAME CHANGE

Post 3

manda1111

OK VampireMike smiley - ok

If you go HERE >> A814303 you will see you are at Number 176 ( but that will change when other names are added smiley - winkeye )

manda smiley - peacedove

NAME CHANGE

Post 4

VampireMike is back and ready to unleash HELL!!!

Ok thanks....and there's some ppl on here I'm getting pretty fed up of...I deleted that topic to TopHat KittyCat coz I were sent another not so nice message so I exploded and sent one back coz someone she talks to said she shouldn't apologise for what she said to me (Idiot)

NAME CHANGE

Post 5

mysterious unique

can you please add my name to the lders list?
the name i was using before was UniQue
thanx

NAME CHANGE

Post 6

yorkshirebabe

hiya can u add me please was .dee but cant get on that page since the change so am on yorkshirebabe now thanks

NAME CHANGE

Post 7

manda1111

No problem smiley - ok

If you go HERE >> A814303

You will find mysteriousunique at Number 113

and yorkshirebabe at 184

and welcome to you both smiley - ok

manda smiley - peacedove

NAME CHANGE

Post 8

castawayman

hi there can you please put my new name on the list my old name were me.is .. now its castawayman .

NAME CHANGE

Post 9

manda1111

Hi castawayman smiley - ok

If you go HERE >> A814303 you will see your name at No 24 smiley - ok
but that number will change when other people are added above you smiley - winkeye

manda smiley - peacedove

NAME CHANGE

Post 10

castawayman

cheers 4 that smiley - smiley

NAME CHANGE

Post 11

fancycallie

Hi Manda, I'v reacently subscribed under a new usernamesmiley - smiley
I was Rainmaiden, an xLDer, I have a pc now and I would like to back on the list... if you could enter me as " fancycallie aka rainmaiden" I would smiley - love you forever!!smiley - ta

ex LD

Post 12

goldfinch

Hi I was goldfinch on LD and I still am ....Can't see myself on list...smiley - wahsmiley - wah lmao....

ex LD

Post 13

manda1111

Hi Goldfinch smiley - ok

Have you aske for your name to be put on there before smiley - smiley

manda smiley - peacedove

ex LD

Post 14

goldfinch

hello .....YES alongtime agosmiley - sadface......also where are all ex LD users cant seem to find them ??? all changed names ??? its not like the old days...smiley - laugh yes we had thoessmiley - blushsmiley - biggrin

ex LD

Post 15

manda1111

Teliwest pulled the plug on the digibox users getting here, so most of them can no longer get on here, thats why you can't find them smiley - sadface

I will put your name on there as soon as pos smiley - smiley

(and I know about "old days" smiley - winkeye )

manda smiley - peacedove

ex LD

Post 16

oOoflossoOo

can i please have my name on the list .

ex LD

Post 17

Loup Dargent

No problem...smiley - smiley I have a few more things to sort out in Real Life and then will update the list as soon as possible...smiley - bubbly

I've got some time off next week so I'll be around more...smiley - cracker

Talk soon...smiley - surfer

loupsmiley - fullmoon

Post my name

Post 18

_Flippin_Mental_

Helloooooooo ppl.... please can u post my name on the list am new 2 this but was an LD user (many moons ago)n wud lyk 2 speak 2 sum oldie LD users! TVM! smiley - biggrin

Post my name

Post 19

kow

Welcome to h2g2 _Flippin_Mental_ smiley - bubbly. So what user did you use in LD?smiley - biggrin

NAME CHANGE

Post 20

ROBIN_THE_RUNNING_GOOSE™

Running_Goose please add my name.
Thanks.

Does anyone know what happeneed to the wanderer Daz or Gill Polo and everyone else that knows the old gang.

its been a while.
Andrea do you still visit here.

Waiting waiting waiting >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> still waiting
dont be shy

Key: Complain about this post