A Conversation for Your Favorite Shoes and Mine

Writing Workshop: A813836 - Mine and Your Favorite Shoes.

Post 1

Shoal Prexy, ACE, all around nice guy, and keeper of the towels

Entry: Mine and Your Favorite Shoes. - A813836
Author: Shoal Prexy, ACE and all around nice guy. - U180808

Shoes, I know you have some. Why not tell me about them?

A813836 - Mine and Your Favorite Shoes.

Post 2

Bels - an incurable optimist. A1050986

Hi, Shoal Prexy

Interesting topic, but the Writing Workshop is possibly not the best place to raise it.

I suggest you remove it from the WW and post it instead to <./>Askh2g2</.>

If you get a good response you could write up a collaborative entry.

Grammatical note: the present title is incorrect. 'My and Your Favorite Shoes' would be correct but perhaps a bit awkward. Try 'Your Favorite Shoes and Mine'.

smiley - cheers

Bels

Post 3

I think your last sug is the best title idea. Someone I forget who told me to put it here but will look into your idea.
SHOAL

Post 4

I can't tell by your name if you are a girl or a boy but I am going to smiley - kiss you! smiley - kiss The suggestion you made to put it under Ask h2g2 has worked so well I can't keep up with it. I haven't figured out how to take it out of the other thing but am working on it.
Shoal Prexy, smiley - kiss

Post 5

Ok I took it out of the writing workshop. But i HAVE A QUESTION? If I put a researchers name in the reseachers box saying they contributed does that mean they have access to change stuff? I put your name in because I got the new title from you.
Shoal Prexy

Post 6

Well I think Shoal Prexy could be a girl or a boy so that's fine.

Thanks for putting my name in. No, that doesn't mean I can edit the entry, you still have sole rights to do that. But if I had my name put in every time I suggested a title change, it would be in lots of entries. It's very kind of you but there's really no need to do that unless someone has really done quite a lot of work on an entry.

Anyway I'm glad it's going well - good luck with it!

Bels

Post 7

True enough. But if you figure out the puzzle that is my name you could tell if I was male or female. And I like the title change so much I will leave your name in. Thank you so much for the info.
Shoal Prexysmiley - towel

Post 8

Well if you correctly figure out what my name is short for you might be able to guess if I'm male or female.smiley - biggrin

Bels

Key: Complain about this post