A Conversation for Singularly Hidden Avoidant Denizens Of the Web or S.H.A.D.O.W.

Inner Sanctum and Piranha tank.

Post 361

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

bags I the smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - pandatanksmiley - erm

Post 362

Teasswill

Make way for me & my tank - oops, we seem to missing a bit of wall...

Post 363

Aurora

smiley - yikes Mind the piranhas! Their tank's smaller than yours. smiley - winkeye

Post 364

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

I think we need to get the pirahanas breeding..I think a release of them into the H2G2 waterworks A395156 might be one solution.

smiley - tea

Post 365

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

OOhhh!! We're allowing s.e.x. in here? </>

*grabs Icky* smiley - smooch

Post 366

IctoanAWEWawi

ah, you've had an 'encounter' have you?
Perhaps I could suggest the latest range from the Kricket Govt. Surplus stores? Guarunteed to get your point across to even the thickest of conversationalists.

Personally when I get ignored in threads I tend to think it is them missing out. That and think it's only fair for the numbe r of times I've ignored people and jumped over their posting.

Post 367

*looks up* ..Geee don't you jump high?? smiley - groan

Post 368

IctoanAWEWawi

Ah, I did a post21 typ thing. Ooops.

Post 369

I forgive you! smiley - smooch

Post 370

IctoanAWEWawi

I think you're being a little too fluffy for Incogs plans lil.
Time for your potion and the 'other' lil smiley - evilgrin

Post 371

Oh! Do I have to? smiley - angel

Post 372

IctoanAWEWawi

yes, I don't think Incog is in a fluffy mood. It's for your own protection.

Post 373

ookkkay..

Post 374

IctoanAWEWawi

That's it, the scary voice lil smiley - smiley
Now, we just need the rocket launcher and you're all ready to go.

Just watch out for Teaswill and the flamethrower!

Post 375

I have my Patented Ice Blaster..

.. see!! smiley - snowball

..Ooopss ..sowwy smiley - blush

*wipes Icky down smiley - towel*

Post 376

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Well can we put thepreparations on hold for a bit or can you just get by without me?

I've the annual trip to the clan of fambily get together in Wales scheduled for Easter I'm afraid.No access to a pc for 5 days.

Wibble.smiley - sadface

Post 377

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Actually....I'm getting a bit worried how close Icky and my mother are getting smiley - yikes

Anyone got a bucket of water?

Post 378

Iccy just needs an understanding woman to indulge his take over the world ambitions.Your mother just wants to be needed.

I'm wondering where Tefkat and Universal Granny have gone to...We realy need them in the vanguard to keep up morale.smiley - smiley

Post 379

IctoanAWEWawi

I haven't 'seen' Tafkat for quite a while, thinking about it.

Now all I have to wonder about is whether Incog is using some sort of thought spying technology on us. I've noticed a few things missing from the supplies cupboard recently.

Post 380

eerrrrmmm.. There could have been one or two items that sort of.. emmm.. got dropped...

*points to broken shiny bits pushed to the back of a shelf*

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more