A Conversation for Effective Military Solutions (EMS)

R&R Area

Post 1

Sceptical Nick - Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get me.

Come in, relax. There is food and drink and ashtrays if ou need them.

R&R Area

Post 2

myk

Well im heading off to th naafi might be back later . Any weapons relateds i should know about i'll catch up on, on my return; and then maybe back here for a stiff drink.smiley - cheers

R&R Area

Post 3

myk

smiley - runsmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - smileysmiley - oksmiley - cheers

R&R Area

Post 4

Sceptical Nick - Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get me.

I was just down at the armoury, and found this Mauser. I didn't even know we had one of these. Must be worth quite a bit. Get it cleaned up, I want it on the wall above my desk.

Oh, and can you see about getting some 40mm CS gas grenades? I think they might be fun.

R&R Area

Post 5

myk

Just leave it here Nick, you can pick it up from the Armoury-i'm no hanging pictures on walls only blowing them up: your your grenades will be waiting for you as well. Ok Boss.smiley - cheers

R&R Area

Post 6

Nice. I like it when people are choking to death. Makes storming buildings so much easier.

R&R Area

Post 7

myk

Happy New Year all! smiley - cheers May it be a fruitfull year!smiley - redwine And a bubbly one too!smiley - bubbly To everyones good healthsmiley - ale!

R&R Area

Post 8

Yes.

R&R Area

Post 9

myk

Another brandy boss!?smiley - smiley

R&R Area

Post 10

Of course. Keep them coming, I'm trying out this new all-alcohol diet. So far I've lost 3 days.

R&R Area

Post 11

Ryan the Daemon Prince - Dealing Arms to Svalbard Since 1995

*Lies in the corner of the room. He is clearly not going to come round for at least a month.*

R&R Area

Post 12

myk

Happy New Year!smiley - cheers___smiley - bigeyes________________smiley - zzzsmiley - zzz

R&R Area

Post 13

Ryan the Daemon Prince - Dealing Arms to Svalbard Since 1995

And to you too, my friend!

R&R Area

Post 14

Well...

Probably.

Key: Complain about this post