A Conversation for Effective Military Solutions (EMS)

Assignments

Post 1

Sceptical Nick - Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get me.

Watch this space for any EMS assignments.
When they are completed I will post a message saying so.

Assignments

Post 2

Sceptical Nick - Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get me.

FIRST EMS ASSIGNMENT

All staff members:

See if you can find people to recruit into the organisation. Only people who want to, though. We don't want people who aren't prepared to carry out tasks.

Assignments

Post 3

Ryan the Daemon Prince - Dealing Arms to Svalbard Since 1995

Now how do we do that without posting on their page: JOIN THE EMS AND AVOID A BLUDGEONING!!! or something to that effect (or affect, which one is it?).

Assignments

Post 4

I use both and let MS word correct me.

Easy, do you know anyone who seems like the kind of person this would appeal to?

Assignments

Post 5

myk

Well we it seems we are a compact team at the moment and maybe that is for the best; while actively seeking out new members who would benefit our team, could we not rehearse a few mock scenarios that we at our present strength could tackle-with maximum aggression to hopefully yield maximum results?

Assignments

Post 6

OK, various training areas will soon open.

Assignments

Post 7

myk

Ok ,i will help with ideas , setup or application of scenarios,
if needed ; so whatever ideas you have kick this way : they might benefit from an airing and i might be able to add a constructive suggestion possibly; it is your baby obviuosley, btw will you let me know early on what the objectives will be as regards firepower , then we can discuss what sort of kit we are likely to need and how much range practice some or all of us may require.smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post