This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Rant alert!

Post 1

Serephina

I'm getting pig bloody sick of the atmosphere in this place..everywhere you go it's wolfden wolfden,wolfden, even when hes not there! Yes he's an irritating little waste of air, but this has all gone WAY to far, and for people to be upset enough to leave over it well something has to be done! I've been here nearly 4 years,love the place and I'm not gonna let one jumped up little f*ckwit spoil it. I understand people being at the end of theiir wits but surely there must be another way than people being driven off by the actions and repurcussions of one little turd..smiley - grrsmiley - grr

Rant alert!

Post 2

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

smiley - zen and smiley - cheesecake for serephina

Rant alert!

Post 3

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

ahhh! hhahahhhhahha!

elequent!

RJR

Rant alert!

Post 4

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

smiley - choc

Not much else to say really smiley - erm 'cept let's hold our nerves as the community has been through tough places before and will survive smiley - hug

Rant alert!

Post 5

Dolt

"... it's wolfden wolfden,wolfden, even when hes not there!"

Which brings to mind T.S. Eliot's immortal villain:

"Macavity, Macavity, there's no one like Macavity,
For he's a fiend in feline shape, a monster of depravity.
You may meet him in a by-street, you may see him in the square -
But when a crime's discovered, then Macavity's not there!"

I suspect any deeper comparisons between Macavity and this Wolfden character would be doing the cat a grave injustice, however.

Rant alert!

Post 6

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*Throws in the frelling towel*

I have had enough!

Rant alert!

Post 7

Serephina

We've 'all' had enough! thats the point..

Rant alert!

Post 8

I stuck up for him this last week and longer..

But the stupid pipsqueak is so bloody ungrateful!

Now I am losing newbies.. and my friends because of his antagonistic and flippant manner..

I had hoped he would have come back a little more contrite after finding out that there are people willing to help him.. and that we have been arguing about him..

..Did He?? Did he sh*te!

There I am swearing... THAT IS HOW BLOODY ANGRY I AM!!!

Rant alert!

Post 9

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

evening all

who's towel is this *picks up towel off the floor*

Rant alert!

Post 10

Mrs Bojangles

smiley - sadfaceOh dear. smiley - hugs all round.

Rant alert!

Post 11

Serephina

smiley - cuddle I did warn you mum! We've 'all' tried to help him! The sort of people he's offended so badly dont get that upset easily..

Rant alert!

Post 12

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

The scarey thing is that various people have been trying to help him for 5 months and have continually gotten to that point of realising he just doesn't get it.

Rant alert!

Post 13

coelacanth

Yet there is something the community can do and the editors have been clear about it. Read the <./>HouseRules</.> *very* carefully and use the smiley - yikes button to report a transgression.

eg:
"On h2g2, flaming means posting something that's angry and mean-spirited - the online equivalent of flying off the handle."
"Trolls say deliberately provocative things just to stir up trouble"
"On h2g2, spamming is the posting of the same (or very similar) messages to lots of forums."
"Flooding is when the same (or very similar) message is posted over and over again to the same conversation."

and so on. Therefore, if you spot someone, anyone, breaking a House Rule, report it in the proper manner.
smiley - bluefish

Rant alert!

Post 14

I have stood against my friends for that Man!!

I am not going to lose Master B as well as EV over him!

smiley - cry

Rant alert!

Post 15

zendevil

Yup. I do enough of this in RL, & get much the same response, there are limits in both cases.

*passes Lil a huge bar ofsmiley - choc & gives her a smiley - hug*

zdt

Rant alert!

Post 16

aka Bel - A87832164

I really don't get him, but I'll not leave here because of him, the site means way too much for me. smiley - smiley

Rant alert!

Post 17

Mrs Bojangles

I found it quite humbling watching so many people, for so long, trying to help this man, and getting nothing more than a slap with a wet fish for their troubles. I think you should all be proud of yourselves for trying so hard. Doesn't help that your friends have become casualties as a result, I just hope you're all able to persuade them back, somehow, and hope that this situation reaches and end very, very soon.

Rant alert!

Post 18

Trin Tragula

smiley - applause

Especially for 'humbling': there are maybe three or four people who've shown superhuman patience and tolerance during all this and really set an example - and you're definitely one of them Lil smiley - cheerup

No one should be leaving, or feeling that they have to. We'll just have to keep their seats warm for them.

Rant alert!

Post 19

Oh Trin! Thank you smiley - cuddle

Rant alert!

Post 20

*waves towle*

ok you lot just whos bloody towel is this, got to be a girly one as no bloke i know would have this small! it don't even cover me "bits" and the weather is turned cold

smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Serephina

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more