A Conversation for VIPER: A Free-Roam RPG

The Hanger

Post 81

Kran The Ugly

*groans*

Wont this idiot just die?

*reachers under clothes and brings out sword*

Im gona cut him up!

*flicks switch and a blue glow surrounds the blade.
Charges at Raven slashing down through the field and taking a large chunk out of his arm*

The Hanger

Post 82

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Raven] Ga! ... Child... You... I was wrong... You...
*Things seem to slow. Kran's breath crystalises in the air. Ravens voice echoes, as if dozens of people are speaking in almost perfect harmony inside a great cathedral.*
[Raven] You will go on to fight a greater foe. A foe so strong that entire star systems would die at his hand. He waits for you. He waits ahead in a long lost world. He sleeps beneath a marble plain, upon which stands eight sentinels of stone. Do not kill them, else all will fall. Crown them with silver, and the titan shall die.
*Ravens body begins to fade, suddenly, in a flash of energy, all is back to normal, but Raven is gone. Then, in a voice only Kran can hear, Raven says:*
[Raven] I will be watching, Kran. You are worthy of my friendship. Do not disappoint me...

The Hanger

Post 83

Kran The Ugly

yeah very good, moron.

*kran slowly falls over and faints*

The Hanger

Post 84

Kran The Ugly

*slowly comes round again*

*moans* gaahhhhh.............

The Hanger

Post 85

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Marshal] Kid? You okay? I think it's over... Come on, let's get out of here...

The Hanger

Post 86

Kran The Ugly

*staggers out*

ill be fine, i just get kinda screwd after a fight, just think ill go to the medical hall. Maybe then ill get some food.

The Hanger

Post 87

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Marshal] Yeah, good plan. Oh, hey! Can I have that pistol back? *Kran hands it over* Thanks, you should take this one instead...
*It is a larger version of the weapon Marshal just took. a VIPER 145. Designed for cased and caseless rounds. A pistol only used by full-fledged VIPERS. Marshal smiles to Kran.*
[Marshal] Now get going. And don't make me regret this...

The Hanger

Post 88

Kran The Ugly

*takes pistol*

thanks

*staggers off*

The Hanger

Post 89

recrash

Misericordia glides in, coolly taking in the scenes of recen carnage with her glittering amber eyes. She asesses the corpses on the floor, and see-

BIOLOGICAL RESOURCE MATERIAL

and heads for a meat cart to collect it.

The Hanger

Post 90

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

*Klaxons begin to wail. Within moments, the entire room is sealed off.*
[CPU] INTRUDER!! DISARM AND IDENTIFY YOURSELF!!

The Hanger

Post 91

recrash

She faces the nearest securicam smoothly. “Computer, disable defensive subsystems. Recognize 22-01 Omega, my access code, designate: Misericordia. Consult the medical computer in the Infirmary if you need anything else.”

“So there.”

The Hanger

Post 92

RYU

" fester has a mission for us , do we need a transport "

The Hanger

Post 93

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[CPU] Shuttle Code: F84447?thread=224524&latest=1 is cleared for use. Board when ready.

The Hanger

Post 94

recrash

Recrash walks to the waiting shuttle, lugging several heavy bags of medical equipment, his female Servo-drone following behind wheeling even more stuff. The flight crew helps them aboard before blasting for the Shrineworld.

Key: Complain about this post