A Conversation for VIPER: A Free-Roam RPG

The Cafeteria

Post 61

recrash

the same huge warty green frog hops out of the stewpot, this time onto a prepared mat of newspapers as it hops itself dry. It goes to collect it pay of flies and locusts from Recrash, bent over the pot in his chef's hat, reheating the soup. Now we know where he's been getting his 'special flavor'.


The Cafeteria

Post 62

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Marshal] I don't think I'll have any of that...


The Cafeteria

Post 63

recrash

Recrash drops in more suspicious-looking ingredients to the pot. This is one of those stews that can go on for months - with constant reheating, and adding whatever fresh meat and vegetables were needed. Soups like this could evolve over a period of years, and just suddenly step out and join the work crew.

He ladles some into a cup and takes a sip.

"Ahhh."


The Cafeteria

Post 64

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

*Marshal shrugs.*
[Marshal] I've eaten worse. *Helps himself.*


The Cafeteria

Post 65

recrash

Recrash shooes away a bunch of pointy-hatted witches carrying ladles from the cafeteria.

"Shoo! Shoo! I tell you, that's not the potion yuo loaned me! Only an extract!"

Turns to some ragged Spanish Conquistadores.

"And it's not the fountain of youth, either! Just added too much Viagra."


The Cafeteria

Post 66

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Marshal] I'm starting to question that statement...


The Cafeteria

Post 67

recrash

(The stewpot bubbles nicely)


The Cafeteria

Post 68

recrash

The pot is still there, mysteriously boiling even though the fire's long cold.

[Dr. Recrash] "Let's see how it's been."

-Takes a sip from the ladle-

[Dr. Recrash] "Just gets better with age."


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more