This is the Message Centre for Beatrice

Box 17:11

Post 1

Beatrice

Sent little care packages to the offspring today-chocolate advent calendars, Christmassy pyjamas, and some flavoured coffee sachets, part of a long standing joke. Hope the parcels survive the journey!

Post 2

KB

Awww!

You've just reminded me of something I meant to do today. smiley - run

Post 3

You can call me TC

I've always done that - with the boys getting married and shacking up with their partners, the recipients have now increased to 5. I've always put in the ingredients for a little activity for them to do - make some decorations or bake some little treat. Haven't had any ideas for this year yet, but I've bought the advent calendars for them...

You can get Christmas towels, soap and loo paper - the choice of things with a Christmassy theme is endless..

Post 4

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Post 5

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Christmassy loo paper?smiley - blush

Post 6

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - winkeye a yule tide log? smiley - smiley

Post 7

Sol

That's very cool. The problem with Christmas is that there are too many oressies in a short time and it can get very fraught, the oressie buying, whereas things like this are actually much more warming to the soul. I am certainly stealing the idea. In advance like.

Post 8

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

You're going to need a lot of warming when you move to Moscow. smiley - brr

Key: Complain about this post