This is the Message Centre for Vip

Vip's NaJoPoMo 2013

Post 1

Vip

So yes. Another November, another NaJoPoMo. On the plus side, those of you who were interested in knowing more about baby slings and the sleeping habits of smiley - cupid are in for a treat!

As usual, please feel free to unsubscribe if these topics *don't* interest you. smiley - smiley

smiley - fairy

Vip's NaJoPoMo 2013

Post 2

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

Morning

Love your iVp anagram by the way. And signing up for your journals, can't have too many from you Vip, on whatever the subject smiley - smiley

Vip's NaJoPoMo 2013

Post 3

Vip

Aww, thanks. smiley - smiley

So I may as well start by announcing that I still can't get my eyes to open properly I'm so tired - a 4:45am start again this morning. I really have no idea what's causing these early mornings (they were happening before the clock change too, it hasn't really affected them).

On the plus side... actually, there was no plus side this morning, unless you were smiley - cupid, in which case he got to see lots of trains at the train station. Mummy didn't get so much as a cup of smiley - tea.

No plans for the rest of the day yet - hopefully something that doesn't involve driving because it would not be a good idea!!

smiley - fairy

Vip's NaJoPoMo 2013

Post 4

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

You can't possibly go without tea. smiley - yikes

Vip's NaJoPoMo 2013

Post 5

Researcher 14993127

smiley - frogsmiley - space reddit smiley - spacesmiley - biggrin

smiley - cat

Vip's NaJoPoMo 2013

Post 6

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

smiley - biggrin

Vip's NaJoPoMo 2013

Post 7

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Oooo! trains! smiley - bussmiley - zoom

Vip's NaJoPoMo 2013

Post 8

Sol

Small children do not need a reason for early mornings, sadly.

But oh DEAR! I forgot to anagram!

Vip's NaJoPoMo 2013

Post 9

Vip

Too late Sol, too late! smiley - laugh

I actually had a really nice time last night. I've never really got into Hallowe'en at all (especially not trick or treating) but we randomly decided to throw on our LARPing gear and smiley - cupid's pumpkin outfit and knock on some doors of people we vaguely knew, plus one house who clearly were getting into the spirit and wanted people to come. I decided that as I'm uncomfortable with the concept of trick or treating I would do 'Treat', and give people chocolate rather than asking for it (it ended up being an exchange programme!). Next year we're going to take a pack of cards and do trick as well.

We discovered that one couple was quite geeky and wanted to get together for a gaming session some time, and even discovered that the people who we didn't know actually play the same LARP event that we do (but in a different part of the game so we didn't know each other). When I suggested having a fire pit on the (yet to be built) green area on the estate next year, they were really enthusiastic so I'm looking forward to that.

We came back really buzzing and excited and actually looking forward to next year! That's never happened before.

smiley - fairy

Vip's NaJoPoMo 2013

Post 10

smiley - wow maybe I should have gone out trick or treating.... I may have actually got to meet my neighbours... (been here since end of 99 and never yet met any....) smiley - alienfrownsmiley - ghost I'd need a costume... err, actually I think I could muddle togehter a fairly good attmept at some of the female members of the Adams family outfit, without much effort smiley - laugh hmmm.... bit rocky horror show maybe smiley - snork

Vip's NaJoPoMo 2013

Post 11

Bluebottle

Rocky Horror on Halloween? But it always rains!

<BB<

Vip's NaJoPoMo 2013

Post 12

Beatrice

I used to always wake at 4.44! I think that's when yesterday becomes tomorrow.

Vip's NaJoPoMo 2013

Post 13

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Vip's NaJoPoMo 2013

Post 14

Vip

Nov 2nd

Hurrah, a good night's sleep! We did have a midnight wakeup but he just asked for medicine and then rolled over and went back to sleep, which was a relief. I still feel pretty bleary-eyed but you can't catch up on one good night alone.

Yesterday involved a meeting with a website designer, and the news was actually quite promising. I have a few questions about the way the search facility works, and I'd want to see some finished examples, but aside from that it looks positive. If the business takes off I'd want to get a better one, but for my purposes I am hoping that it will do the job while I'm still small-medium.

Vip's NaJoPoMo 2013

Post 15

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Vip's NaJoPoMo 2013

Post 16

Superfrenchie

smiley - hug

Vip's NaJoPoMo 2013

Post 17

smiley - goodlucksmiley - magic

Vip's NaJoPoMo 2013

Post 18

Vip

Nov 3rd

It's only just 7am and smiley - cupid has already done three very cute things with his favourite teddy - requested that it have a new nappy, that it be tied on his back, and then attempting to breastfeed it. smiley - loveblush He's currently doing messy things with Weetabix, which is less cute only because of the amount of clearing up that has to happen afterwards.

Yesterday I was lucky enough to have Mr Vip talk smiley - cupid for the morning so I could crack on with my coursework. I've done the questions side of things - about 7k words - and now I have to write some kind of information leaflet/website/video about the benefits of babywearing. I have no idea how to do this. I am awaiting a few photographs to come back from the course which were of the group work that we did, so that will help (not with the actual presentation of it but at least with the content).

On the downside, I did lose Mr Vip to a poker tournament all day, but smiley - cupid was lovely for me and we even went puddle splashing in the huge winds. It wasn't too bad but I was glad to get home!

smiley - fairy

Vip's NaJoPoMo 2013

Post 19

[Amy P]

Vip's NaJoPoMo 2013

Post 20

Pastey

*cough* professional web developer here *cough* smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post