Researcher 178815

Oh, Athena.. You're in, By the way!

(Not sure I told you!)

- aka smiley - biggrin

Join the Cult

Post 42

Pete *not quite dead yet*

cymbeline - 195918
i wish, if i may, to join the true faith of chocolate milk and cheesecake!
smiley - biggrin
-peter the girl.

Join the Cult

Post 43

Researcher 178815

smiley - biggrin

Well hello there again Cymbelline! smiley - biggrin

Welcome to the cult! smiley - smiley

Join the Cult

Post 44

Pete *not quite dead yet*

*giggle*
you just make the best clubs, aka!
smiley - biggrin
-peter the girl.

Join the Cult

Post 45

Quille the cynic...TC

Details? hm..what were you expecting then? can I join? *offers cheesesmiley - cake and smiley - chocmilk around*
smiley - elf

Join the Cult

Post 46

Chauncey

My name is Chauncey. I am from the U S of A. I really love H2G2 and Cheesecake. My favorite kind of Cheesecake is cheesecake with strawberries and chocolate syrup on top!!!
Chaunceysmiley - angel

Join the Cult

Post 47

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Greetings fellow 'chocophiles'!! (Don't mind me, I'm munching some Belgian Dark smiley - choc, as I type, here smiley - winkeye.) I'm a Canadian, whose first clear memory of chocolate, would have to be, in baking, things like; brownies, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cupcakes, etc. And of course chocolate milk!! What would a child's life be without smiley - choc milk...woefully deprived smiley - sadface, thats what!!

As I mentioned, I'm munching on some Belgian Dark smiley - choc, as I type...I dug into my smiley - choc stash (that I keep for - relative - emergencies smiley - winkeye...I'm sure we all have those, hmmm?). I really enjoy the pairing of smiley - coffee & smiley - choc....sometimes even in a homemade pseudo-mocha: coffee, with hot chocolate...perhaps, a splash of smiley - choc milk.

smiley - musicalnote j~z~c smiley - cool

Join the Cult

Post 48

Well, here goes again...my first registration/application (whatever) seems to have gone out the window some time ago. So, here I am, humbly submitting a second.

It would be a bleak existance, without smiley - choc, smiley - choc milk, or smiley - choc cheese smiley - cake...or smiley - chocsmiley - cake, for that matter. Or smiley - choc chip cookies, brownies,...or smiley - choc fudge, or smiley - choc covered coffee beans.

Having said that, I'll retreat to the shadows with my Toblerone Dark Chocolate with Honey & Almond Nougat, to munch as I await your acceptance...thank you.

smiley - musicalnote j~z~c smiley - cool

Join the Cult

Post 49

Hmmmm...?

Join the Cult

Post 50

Jordan

Hopefully the responsible guy/gal will come around soon! smiley - smiley

- Jordan

Join the Cult

Post 51

ChiKiSpirit -- A1008604

Chocolate and cheesecake are my favourites! Even when I'm on a diet smiley - winkeye Please may I join?

Join the Cult

Post 52

Join us in the 'waiting room' ChiKiSpirit smiley - winkeye!

Join the Cult

Post 53

charliebaby

I live and die (although obv. not yet> by the cheescake and chocolate milk in this world. I shall make a worthy member of the cult..............smiley - biggrin

Join the Cult

Post 54

Irsjad

Thanks to my american collegue I enjoyed my first taste of cheececake whilst my fondness of chocolatemilk was born decades ago at my grandmums place. She always gave my sister, little brother and me chocolate milk. My mum made us 'fresh' hot chocolate milk (no adjectives)......... so after all this I was delight to find out about this cult (well you may be here for a long while. But I have been away for almost 2 years!)

Cheers

Join the Cult

Post 55

Researcher 178815

Fear not Cheesecake and Chocolate Milk(shake) followers, for I have return'd! smiley - biggrin

I've been away for quite a while, but now you can finally all be accepted into the cult. smiley - smiley

Oh, and Jordan, it's the responsible _Guy_. smiley - winkeye
The following people are now members (aswell as everyone else who was already approved):
Quille,
Chauncey
jazzedupcurry (Patience is a virtue my friend. smiley - winkeyesmiley - run)
charliebaby
Irsiad

smiley - smiley

Join the Cult

Post 56

funk master

hi calum upton (egg214955) of iffley cottage, redpath, scotland. i play music in many forms. i prefer my chocolate milk weakish and cold.

Join the Cult

Post 57

funk master

sorry i said egg214955 there but i meant Camul of Redpath of course

Join the Cult

Post 58

Researcher 178815

One problem I have when adding people to club lists, is that I tend to just lurk, brain hardly working, and then go and read backlog somewhere else, giving it no second thought. I looked at this thread a few days ago.

Sorry, Camul. smiley - smiley
You're on the list now. smiley - smiley

Join the Cult

Post 59

Ochre

i love cheesecake and chocolate milk is that enough?

Join the Cult

Post 60

dhuntress1

smiley - love to join the cult, i enjoy all cheesecakes and chocci milk, i suppose i am a glutton for calories smiley - smiley

smiley - pony xx

Key: Complain about this post