A Conversation for Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia

STUMPED attack!

Post 1

Six clones: Y2K, Y3K, Y4K, Y2C, Y3C, and Y4C

[The clones sit around the City Hall]

[Y4K] Boy, that was easy!

[Y2K] Great! Now let's attack the /real/ city!

[Y4K] D'OH!

[They enter Darwin and take it over]

[Y2K] I claim this city in the name of STUMPED!

STUMPED attack!

Post 2

Garius Lupus

*In a submarine off the coast of Darwin, the captain looks up from the screen that he had been watching*

Claimed for STUMPED, eh? We'll see about that. Clancy - get me CHOPPERS headquarters.

*The Captain speaks into the radiophone for a few minutes, nods several times then hangs up.*

Help is on the way, boys.

STUMPED attack!

Post 3

[Y2K] Oh good. Someone from CHOPPERS. Get 'em, boys!

STUMPED attack!

Post 4

Mewtwo and Vekura (Pokémon League: A285905. Be a superhero: A380396)

[A young Pokémon trainer with five Poké Balls enters. He releases Mewtwo, Vekura, the MewOne twins (Ketsar and Poxlu), and a Mew, and then turns into a Mew himself]

[Mewtwo] }Ooh, this'll be fun.{

STUMPED attack!

Post 5

[All six gulp in stereo]

STUMPED attack!

Post 6

[Mewtwo] }Yes ... now get THEM.{

[Each Pokémon takes a clone:]

[Mewtwo & Vekura vs. Y2K and Y2C]
[Mew and Wem (the other Mew) vs. Y3K and Y3C]
[Ketsar and Poxlu against Y4K and Y4C]

STUMPED attack!

Post 7

Inkwash

(Meanwhile Inkwash commandeers a radio transmitter and calls in national defence)

STUMPED attack!

Post 8

Garius Lupus

*The submarine captain nods with satisfaction.*

Now if any of our boys need help, we have ol' Betsy here

*He pats the aiming mechanism for the missle launcher.*

STUMPED attack!

Post 9

[The clones fight valiantly. Er ... hang on a sec. Let me see if I can come up with something more descriptive ...]

STUMPED attack!

Post 10

Sad, Mad or Bad? - I always wanted to be a dino, but alas, I'm just old.

Poetry Woman emerges from a river followed by several huge crocs who've been hypnotised by her poetry (or perhaps, stunned) -- whatever, they're not attacking her.

She grabs a stray piece of STUMPED machinery and gives the crocs all a good sniff of it. "Right! Go get em!"

The crocs, strangely enough, go sniffing around Darwin; since the pokemons seem to be taking care of eachother, they are largely ignored.

Poetry Woman grins at the first clone that has leisure to see them.

"G'day, did I mention my nationality?"

STUMPED attack!

Post 11

[Y4K] Er, no. Why?

[Y4K's Brain] Watch it you dolt!

[Y4K] [to his brain] Listen, you! Stop interfering or I'll punch you out with a Q-tip!!

[Y4K's Brain] Sorry. smiley - sadface

STUMPED attack!

Post 12

Afgncaap5

*Affy notices that the clones are all busy with the Pokemon and Poetry Woman. He walks up to City Hall, lowers the STUMPED flag, and raises Australia's flag. He goes into the hall, and finds a public address system*

Residents of Darwin, the situation is under control. It won't take us too long to work out our trouble with the clones. Meanwhile, the gambling booth is open for The Clones Vs. CHOPPERS. You know who to put your money on.smiley - winkeye

STUMPED attack!

Post 13

Poetry Woman grins. "Funny, you should ask, Mate. Now why don't you leave quietly before my crocs and I teach you all a lesson?"

The crocs advance menacingly at the clones, chomping at them.

Meanwhile, a large queue is forming at the 'Bet for CHOPPERS booth, which Poetry Woman, with much foresight, has equipped with smiley - ale

STUMPED attack!

Post 14

[Mewtwo and the other Pokémon are making short work of the clones; Ketsar and Poxlu, working together, have subdued Y4C. Mew and Wem have stunned Y3K and Y3C, and Mewtwo and Vekura are putting up a reasonable fight against Y2K and Y2C, respectively]

STUMPED attack!

Post 15

[Hey!]

[Y2K makes a vicious stab at Mewtwo, misses completely, stumbles, and falls flat on his face. He then gets up, kicks Mewtwo in the chin, and divebombs at the alligators with his lightsaber, attempting to chop it to bits.]

STUMPED attack!

Post 16

CROCS, mate! No alligators here! smiley - smiley

The croc takes a vicious bite at Y2K, while, Poetry Woman, seeing that everyone is distracted, raises the odds against STUMPED. Then she takes back city hall.

STUMPED attack!

Post 17

Inkwash

Inkwash meanwhile tries out his bowling ball super power. The sound of rumbling is heard follwed by a mass of clacks that can only indicate a Steeee-RIKE!!
Y4K, for no apparent reason, is blown backwards into... whatdya know... another conveniently placed pile of empty boxes!

STUMPED attack!

Post 18

Garius Lupus

*The submarine commander, looking through the periscope, yells: "Yeeeehaaaa" and smacks his fist into his other hand. He suddenly becomes aware of a silence in the room and sheepishly looks around. He straightens up, clears his throat and says in his most commanding tone of voice:*

Carry on, men.

STUMPED attack!

Post 19

Inkwash

That was but a harmless warning shot to demonstrate that particular super power!

STUMPED attack!

Post 20

[Mewtwo] }Trick or treat!{ [backhands Y4K forward]

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more