This is the Message Centre for The Ghost Of TV's Frink

The Misfit Newsletter

Post 41

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

I'd love to hear about it NM, but I'd ask that you tell us at the newsletter topic drift forum:

http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?forum=7939&thread=25151

Just a friendly reminder to help me keep this forum thread as short as possible. Thanks!

The Misfit Newsletter

Post 42

FairlyStrange

Drift?......OK....I'll go there with my BS.

NM

The Misfit Newsletter

Post 43

Dudemeister

Yep, sign me up.

What's happening..??....!! arghh.....

McDudemeister came to visit. If there's a game, can you give me an idea when so I can send him off to a caber toss or a Burn's Day haggis stabbing somewhere else, he's a bit rough on the opposition at these softball events. I would rather he does not come along. I would not want to spoil the fine reputation of the hooligan division. I've run out of McEwens besides, and the Newcastle Brown or horror of horrors - Bud will just cause a round of heed kicking etc..

The Misfit Newsletter

Post 44

Ginger The Feisty

Signed up although as team accountant I have serious doubts over the financial viability of this newsletter!

The Misfit Newsletter

Post 45

Si

Hello

The Misfit Newsletter

Post 46

Merkin

No it doesn't.

The Misfit Newsletter

Post 47

Researcher 98042

o

The Misfit Newsletter

Post 48

Shorty

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH...sorry I,m late, got stuck in the training nets.
Message to everyone, please don't leave the ball (i.e. me!!!) stuck in the nets after training, and has anybody got some anadin, I'm feeling a touch dizzy smiley - bigeyes
P.S. I'm in for the newsletter thingy, and yes the thread is getting a bit long...so I'll shut up smiley - smiley

The Misfit Newsletter

Post 49

Ac-1D

squeek squeek. . .

alright that's enough out of me. . .

The Misfit Newsletter

Post 50

Sporkulious Eglon

Blatant Spamming: Halloween Party at http://www.h2g2.com/U54913, or, more specifically, at http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?forum=19743&thread=25382

The Misfit Newsletter

Post 51

Dudemeister

Cost of sales, or perhaps administration.

What are we selling? Where's the bottom line? Show me the beans!

The Misfit Newsletter

Post 52

Dudemeister

Hola

The Misfit Newsletter

Post 53

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

As a reminder, please only post once to this forum, so that we can keep it as short as possible. If you would like to advertise, feel more than welcome to do so at the Misfit Newsletter Topic Drift Forum:

http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?thread=25151&forum=7939

Or if you prefer, you can go right ahead and advertise in the more popular locations of Frink's Drinks, such as the lobby, the bar, or the sound room. Thanks smiley - smiley

The Misfit Newsletter

Post 54

Dudemeister

Sorry. I will drift elsewhere. I didn't realise what I was doing.. like usual.

The Misfit Newsletter

Post 55

vegiman:-)

vegimansmiley - smiley Still Fun Running - New One starts at the weekend - TV's Frink will be there - will you.

Great Idea Frink catcha soon

The Misfit Newsletter

Post 56

Dudemeister

I believe I shall have some presence in body or spirit of some kind. The weathers a bit crappy so I may not be out on a marathon bike ride.

Give me the details.

The Misfit Newsletter

Post 57

Just zis Guy, you know? † Cyclist [A690572] :: At the 51st centile of ursine intelligence

Is it free to sign up for the free newsletter free forum? Maybe that's quite good value then!

I remain, sir,

Just zis Guy, you know?

http://www.i-way.co.uk/~gchapman
mailto:[email protected]

A Notes-nerd.

The Misfit Newsletter

Post 58

Dudemeister

Is that Lotu snotes? That email thingy?

The Misfit Newsletter

Post 59

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Letter From the Editor:

Dudemeister, you are killing me smiley - smiley. You do not need to post to this forum anymore - you are already signed up. There is no need to reply to this here smiley - smiley

*Just a friendly reminder to only post to this forum one time, so we can keep it short (at least as short as is possible) If you can barely supress the urge to post more than once here, please try the misfit newsletter topic drift forum (look to the left)*

On a related note, the newsletter may be easier for everyone to read in the future. I had a brief conversation about the newsletter with Peta, and she told me that sometime in the future, you will be able to subscribe to forums without posting to them. When this function becomes available, I will start a much shorter forum thread that everyone can subscribe to.......

I've heard a few people wondering what exactly the newsletter is, when they will get it, and if it will be emailed to them. If you haven't guessed yet, you are reading the newsletter right now! It is this forum thread, nothing more. I wish I had the time and creativity for a more impressive newsletter, but sadly this is not the case. So what's the point?

The newsletter is going to provide you team news and updates. If you have posted to this forum (or subscribed in the future), your home page will "notify" you every time I post an update. The updates will include new team members, new rooms at Frink's Drinks, and any other information that might be useful to the entire team (I wish I had thought of this when I did the Name the Team Contest!).

This is another reason to limit your posts to this forum. Only the new subscribers (and myself, of course) should post here. This way you will know that something important (or at least mildly interesting) is going on when the forum shows up on your home page. But please feel free to chat away or advertise your own items in the topic drift forum or the clubhouse!

And finally, please say hi to tonight's new team member:
Mustapha
http://www.h2g2.com/u55893

Thanks again for participating everyone smiley - smiley

-TVF

The Misfit Newsletter

Post 60

Just zis Guy, you know? † Cyclist [A690572] :: At the 51st centile of ursine intelligence

Yes, "Lotus Notes, that email thingy" in the same sense as "Lotus Elise, that chair thingy" smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post