This is the Message Centre for EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

UPM comic for friday/saturday

Post 181

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

smiley - sadface Yes, I used all of the weaker solvent, all we've got left is the strong stuff and that's not safe to use where it might come into contact with someones skin

smiley - cheers

Post 182

fundamentallyflawed

Phew!smiley - laugh

I guess we couldn't really use it as punishment then... Too bad.

Post 183

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Dunno about that, it would depend on your smiley - devil:smiley - angel ratio. I supose if you've a large enough smiley - devil quotient you might be ok using it as a punishment

smiley - cheers

Post 184

fundamentallyflawed

True.smiley - devil

Post 185

I however am an smiley - angel. Also, being born on a wednesday, I have a very strong sense of right and wrong, I suffer from guilt smiley - sadface

smiley - cheers

Post 186

fundamentallyflawed

Really... you haven`t demonstrated that so far.smiley - tongueout

Post 187

Yes, but..smiley - erm

Look, a distraction smiley - run

smiley - cheers

Post 188

fundamentallyflawed

smiley - laugh

Post 189

smiley - erm I just finally managed to read an email, notifying my that posts 135 and 138 were modded and for the life of me I can't work out why

smiley - cheers

Post 190

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

smiley - huh funny smiley - cheerup

Post 191

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Thank you! Here: have a bag of money.

Post 192

fundamentallyflawed

TB, I think it was for the smiley - handcuffs offer and the assasination of yourself... somethin' like that.

Key: Complain about this post