This is the Message Centre for Z

hey

Post 641

cleverabdourabbih

I just wanted to drop you a note to say...

Hello Dr!
I am very glad to make your acquaintance. I hope to hear you from you very often so as to exchange our points of view about the main current issues. I promise to tell you more about myself, my job, my family and my wonderful country, Morocco. my e-mail address is: [email protected]
I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much.
Yours,
Cleverabdourabbih

hey

Post 642

Yael Smith

I just wanted to drop you a note to ask you to have a look at this sprout of an entry I've started writing and let me know what you think. A12479114
Thanks, Elly.

hey

Post 643

Raaga_om

I just wanted to drop you a note to say Hello How do ye do?I am going to have to butter you so you can recommend my yet to be born guide entries to the peer review!!!smiley - biggrinTranscedental meditation is very interesting.I am awfully interested in medicine too.Nice to meet you Z.Have a great day.Cheerio.smiley - ok

ring ring

Post 644

Ben

I just wanted to drop you a note to say... put your phone back on the hook or finish your call, give me a ring and tell me the goss smiley - smooch

ring ring

Post 645

Z

Hope you day's going well babe

ring ring

Post 646

Ben

I'm cool. Looks like giant beanbags are about 60 quid or so on ebay..... smiley - biggrin

B

ring ring

Post 647

Woolly Mammoth

That's useful, especially when looking after your very own Mammoth.

hey

Post 648

Adrian-67

I just wanted to drop you a note to say...What is that cool h2g2 code all about anyway?

hey

Post 649

feather_dusters_inc

...well you said to drop you a line and yes i am knew...this whole internet thingy is scaryfor me im new to using the net

hey

Post 650

ddn

I just wanted to drop you a note to say...Hi!

hey Z

Post 651

allouky

I just wanted to drop you a note to say...I like your space right now, but tomorrow I might not, being the bi-polar guy I am. But while I am on the up, I have a science question. They say worm holes can form between m-branes. Might you know why? hoping to become friends, allouky

Thanks for the invite

Post 652

Roemer

Not to begin our conversation with a question but I must. Can you converse like an instant messager or is it always page to page.

Thanks for the invite

Post 653

feather_dusters_inc

i think its just page to page...be my friend?

hey

Post 654

Summer - Confused :-(

I just wanted to drop you a note to say hi smiley - smiley From a stranger....

hey

Post 655

ambivalent

helloooo

Hello Z

Post 656

Threebees

smiley - bubbly I thank you for your welcome. Shall ponder what to join and what to write. A question for you. Do you do TM? Just wondered from your upbringing. Hope you are having a truly great day. Bye. Threebees.

hey

Post 657

sandwichmakerfrombob (1542185)

I just wanted to drop you a note to say... maybe you can help me get some of my entries in the edited guide. i'm not big with computers, i just hitchhike a lot and read Douglas Adams.

hey

Post 658

sunny

I just wanted to drop you a note to say... may I add you to my friends list? I lurk at the Salon and hope you'll find a good job soon! *fingers crossed*

hey

Post 659

auspony

I just wanted to drop you a note to say...Gday! have you ever thought of emigrating to Australia?Desparately short of qualified doctors that can actually speak and understand English!Actually I am an old"girl" whose main interest is equine but I noticed you were a doc and we do need some! Cheers,Pam.smiley - biggrin

hey

Post 660

Z

Ahh. ooh yes, welll lots of my friends are going to Australia so I'm bucking the trend and going to South Africa.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Z

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more