This is the Message Centre for Lighthousegirl - back on board

Can you keep a secret?

Post 1

Lighthousegirl - back on board

Once you tell someone something can it stay a secret?

I can't believe I have managed not to tell you all about it as it's something that I am really excited about and something that makes me really really really happy smiley - wow

The more astute amoungst you will have noticed that not content with living in two places I have added a third ...

There is a new Desk in my life! A GreyDesk (note the lack of a space) smiley - loveblush

Well actually I am not sure why it was a secret anyway!

He is wonderful and amazing - but that was never a secret in the first place smiley - biggrin

Can you keep a secret?

Post 2

GreyDesk

Yes Ladies and Gentlemen the worst kept secret on hootoo for many a month is now 'officially' no longer a secret smiley - smiley.

After a long period of being just good mates, Light and I are now together as a couple. True it may still be early days in many ways, but I am very happy and looking forward with excitement to the future smiley - loveblush

I also want to say big smiley - hug and thanks to the hootoo community, for without you lot the two of us would have never met. What a great place this is smiley - biggrin

Can you keep a secret?

Post 3

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

smiley - biggrinsmiley - crysmiley - biggrin

Ah, the power of the internet. And they said it was just a fad for smiley - geeks

Can you keep a secret?

Post 4

six7s

smiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly

It's nice to be able to give some back! smiley - biggrin

Can you keep a secret?

Post 5

smiley - blush

Thank you smiley - biggrin

Mmmmmmmmmmm the good stuff too smiley - biggrin

Can you keep a secret?

Post 6

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly So, how long has this been a secret? smiley - smileysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly

Can you keep a secret?

Post 7

Lurcher

I`d just like to say
in my stumbling way
that I`m happy that you two have met
It`s a happy event
and that`s sincerely meant
for there`s something I`ll never forget.
I once told my pal Light
that things would come right
you just have to believe it ,I said
She said that she`d try
She did, and that`s why
it has.

And I`m delighted for the both of you

smiley - hug

Can you keep a secret?

Post 8

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

smiley - wow

Congrats! smiley - bubblysmiley - lighthousesmiley - bubblysmiley - hugsmiley - lighthouse

Can you keep a secret?

Post 9

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Now that it's official, can I please, please, *please* go tell in Galaxy Babe's romance thread?

Can you keep a secret?

Post 10

smiley - biggrin Help yourselves to some of the smiley - bubbly six7's returned!

Can you keep a secret?

Post 11

sunny

smiley - wow congratulations! smiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly and very best wishes! smiley - biggrin

Can you keep a secret?

Post 12

Orcus

Congratulations smiley - bubbly

Are we to meet you guys if this Brum meet up ever happens?

Can you keep a secret?

Post 13

Beatrice

Awww, what lovley news for a Friday morning!

more smiley - bubbly all round!!!!!

smiley - star

Can you keep a secret?

Post 14

a girl called Ben

Yay! Yipee! Hooray!

smiley - bubbly

B

Can you keep a secret?

Post 15

Abi

smiley - bubbly

smiley - wow

Seriously guys, I am thrilled. Much happiness and love to both of you. smiley - biggrin

Can you keep a secret?

Post 16

GreyDesk

Amy, you may tell whom so ever you choose. That's the beauty of secrets which aren't secret any more smiley - smiley

Can you keep a secret?

Post 17

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Yyyyyyaaaayyyyy

Then I'll go tell in both romance threads...

Can you keep a secret?

Post 18

Uncle Heavy [sic]

this is one i failed to spot...but you were ever so slightly evasive about your regualr gewntleman callers...and i did wonder why hed visited you once...

congratulations smiley - smiley

you deserve each otther smiley - smiley

Can you keep a secret?

Post 19

tartaronne

smiley - wowsmiley - smileysmiley - bubbly

Can you keep a secret?

Post 20

Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

A very big Granny smiley - hug to you both smiley - smileysmiley - ale <vodka& vimto> smiley - alesmiley - bubbly & lots of smiley - tomatosmiley - flan to help the alcohol down smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post