This is the Message Centre for Pinniped

... Off to the Coast ...

Post 21

LL Waz

Easier spaces - I was reading bits of it over the weekend, I certainly hope so too. My own space was easy enough then, though miles better now.

Meanwhile, inspired by Ben, some threads and journals have been packed in case the ship goes down or sails are replaced with diesel. Not sure where they'd get unpacked but I don't want to lose them. Read some of them through too, there's younger pictures of my mother in them and things I'd forgotten completely over ten years. The tea-chests are stacking up.

It's ironic that something I was aware of when I joined h2g2 was that for anyone who moved around a lot, an internet base like this could give permanence of a sort.

... Off to the Coast ...

Post 22

Trout Montague

"Oh Oh Oh Mine really has come this time and it is truly spectacular" ejaculated the Trout.

The sheep and the lammergeier were conspiratorial while AGCB admired her menagerie.

Only the seal looked befuddled. But then that was always his nature.

... Off to the Coast ...

Post 23

Pinniped

I'm with it for once.
The Weddell has read the first few pages and pronounced me an idiot.
It is a bit special though, innit?
Almost sufficient to excuse Fishboy's incontinence, even.

... Off to the Coast ...

Post 24

aka Bel - A87832164

Pin, you may want to save the links as barlesque requires them. From what I understood the dna links will be redirected at first, then be switched off after a while.

... Off to the Coast ...

Post 25

Pinniped

Thanks Bel

... Off to the Coast ...

Post 26

Hypatia

I had forgotten a lot of it. Course some of it deserves to be forgotten. smiley - blush But there were moments of sheer bloody brilliance as well.

Wouldn't it be brilliant to do another one as a send-off?

... Off to the Coast ...

Post 27

Mrs Zen

It would indeed, but I am hoping it will be A newer, freer, future. I'm increasingly excited about the possibilities.

Hyp, have you seen my journal about re-categorising entries? It eould bea mare of a job if it was entirely manual, but I hope it could be a least partially scripted.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Pinniped

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more