A Conversation for The Hot Spot!

Lost in The Ethereal Elven Garden

Post 181

Titania (gone for lunch)

I don't know about you, but I think I'd climb up in a tree if I heard a howl like that...

Post 182

Vip

That is very sound advice. I will have to remember that. I presume that's okay to do here!

Post 183

Garius Lupus

*From up in a nearby tree, very very close by, comes the following sounds*

AwoooOOOOoooooOooooo! (Heh, heh, heh)

Post 184

Pandora...Born Again Tart

...*plays AwwwwwooOOOOOOOwwwoo on her flute as the morning dew and evening mist become one...*

Post 185

Vip

Ah! I need a tree!!

Or would that just be smiley - silly?

Post 186

Vip

I could reply with my clarinet...

Post 187

smiley - ok
smiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnote

Post 188

Titania (gone for lunch)

*as the sun continues to rise, the mists disappear*

*a distant ting-a-ling-a-ling is heard from bluebells swaying in the breeze*

*the flower smiley - fairys begin to gather nectar from the meadow flowers*

Post 189

...*climbs down from her perch and bathes in the pond...the lilly pads hold wee frogs...refreshed, she lies on the moss to dry herself...slips off into a dreamy slumber...dreams of fairies and stars and sweet candy bars...*

Post 190

Vip

It's far less scary in the daytime.

*Lies in the sun and listens to the beautiful garden sounds*

Post 191

VIP! smiley - biggrin How lovely you look! Care to picnic with me? ...*opens a basket that she doesn't know how it got there and she doesn't care...* smiley - strawberriessmiley - cakesmiley - bubblysmiley - bigeyes I could stay here, virtually, forever. smiley - zen

Post 192

Titania (gone for lunch)

*a red robin lands nearby, having spotted the picnic basket*

*tilts head, looks at Pandora, hopefully*

Post 193

smiley - biggrin pretty bird...pretty birdy...want some cake?...*hold out her arm and the robin flies over and lands on Pandora's finger...pecking at the cake and ruffeling it's wings...this makes Pandora laugh...
as she watches the robin feast on cake...she realises that there is laughter coming from seemingly every branch of every tree...*
smiley - zen Gee...it's like I can hear the animals in a way I've never known before. smiley - biggrin This is awsome! smiley - ok ...*offers the robin to VIP...as butterflies begin to gather above them in a circle...*

Post 194

Vip

* lets the robin siton her finger and listens to the beutiful song around her. She smiles contentedly.*

Post 195

...*rases her hands and dozens of smiley - bluebutterfly
smiley - orangebutterfly land on her arms and on VIP's head, hanging fron her hair as they tickel her face and neck...*
smiley - biggrin

Post 196

Vip

Giggles a little as it tickles.

Hangs her crystals on the branches to let the smiley - stars dance

Post 197

smiley - bigeyes Oooo...pretty. smiley - biggrin I hope the crystals bring some energy...mine seems to have waned...the crystals sure sparkel with beautiful colors!

Oh, VIP...I have something for you! Here you go...smiley - cheerup

TAG! YOU'RE 'IT'!!! smiley - biggrin YOU HAVE JUST BEEN BROUGHT INTO THE H2G2 GAME OF 'LOO BRUSH TAG'!! YOU MUST TAG SOMEONE ELSE WITH THE (<CHEERUP&gtsmiley - winkeye 'LOO BRUSH' OR YOU LOOSE ALL RIGHTS TO 42. smiley - laugh ...and NO, you may not turn around and TAG me back. smiley - devil

smiley - biggrin Have fun. smiley - biggrin

...*lies back onto the moss watching the butterflies dance around VIP...they seem to like the loo brush...must remind them of a flower...* smiley - bigeyes

Post 198

Vip

Aaah! No! smiley - laugh what shall I do?? Ah well, I'm sure a couple of mintues here won't slow the game down too much...

*lets the butterflies land on the loo brush and then fly off again in their dance*

Hmm... Who shall I tag?... hmm....

Post 199

THE KID (Romancer of the Realm of the Rediculous)

Just stopped by to see Spring time in the Garden. Stunning in conception. A Beautiful Spot of Colour. l like to spend time here form time to time. See ya's
smiley - fullmoonsmiley - ghost

Post 200

8-o VIP? Did you just feel a cool breeze? Hmm, oh well...*relaxes on the moss playing with a smiley - spider whilst VIP goes in search of someone to hand the Loo Brush to...*smiley - musicalnote la-de-da...
smiley - musicalnote...*takes her wooden flute from a pouch and begins to play along with the Earth Sounds...*smiley - musicalnote

Key: Complain about this post