This is the Message Centre for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

3rd Annual Pawloski Real Estate Trial is Over

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I have keys.

Post 2

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

Excellent news Amy - I wish you good luck and happiness in your new home. Lots of love to you and your family.

smiley - hugsmiley - goodlucksmiley - biggrin

Post 3

Milla, h2g2 Operations

I'm so happy for you! Have a lovely life in your new home!

smiley - towel

Post 4

Santragenius V

smiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly <- for the two of you to share when you sit down in a couple of chairs the first evening and enjoy and take in the new surroundings smiley - smiley

Post 5

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

Amy this is fantastic news!

Enjoy your new home, let the girls pick colours for their rooms and just relax in knowing you probably never need to move again.

also you can get a proper internet connection again smiley - winkeye

minismiley - mouse

Post 6

Witty Moniker

Congratulations and good luck to you and your family! smiley - bubbly

Post 7

AlsoRan83

Very dear Amy, Tom abnd the girls,

Absolutely thrilled with yyour news,

You are really going to love every minute of it.

With a great deal of affection

AlsoRan83
Christiane.
Friday 13th April 2012 18 25 GMT

Post 8

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Thanks everyone! Tom's actually out of town this weekend, but a couple of friends of ours helped me get the books and photos (and other stuff, but mostly books and photos) out of storage and into our garage today.

Yes, there will be photos and, yeas, i will put them into a non-Facebook album so they can be seen. I need to charge my phone first, though, because that's the only camera I have right nowsmiley - laugh

The girls' room is the only room we know what we're doing with, yet--blue sky, clouds (maybe), grass around the bottom. Their carpet is brown, so it workssmiley - winkeye

Post 9

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

smiley - bigeyes

Post 10

fords - number 1 all over heaven

Yey! smiley - biggrin

Post 11

Baron Grim

smiley - applausesmiley - cheers YAY, for you!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more