Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

Especially since Aka has left h2g2...

JOIN

Post 742

ENOHA.

Thanx. You have a nice day. 8-D

JOIN

Post 743

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Hi. I would like to join the fan club. My h2g2 U number is: U202717_______

JOIN

Post 744

Hey Jaz. Aka has left h2g2 so I have no idea what's happening with this society...

Post 745

Hi. I would like to join the fan club. My h2g2 U number is: U202717

Post 746

You mentioned smiley - ok Problem is no one's running this club any more, so we've either gotta get someone new to do it, create a new one or smiley - erm leave it alone in the depths of nothingness, which I think is a bad idea, cause then we'd have no Queen fanclub.

Post 747

I see, missed your reply/comment before Cat-Eyes...

Become a Fan... Join Here

Post 748

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Sign me up! I'm Magwitch 24 user no 780990.

My fave Queen song?? The Fairy Fellers Masterstroke or March of the Black Queen (oh, go on, the whole album then) or maybe Death on Two Legs (there are far too many!!!)

JOIN

Post 749

Laudatortemporisacti - RIP TB Falsename, I will always love you. :'-(

Hi. I would like to join the fan club. My h2g2 U number is: U623736 (that's my researcher number - is iot the same thing?)
Laudatortemporisacti.

JOIN

Post 750

The Sundance Kid(Captain of the Good Ship Necromancer)If Life Gives You Manure, Use it to Fertilize your Garden

Hi. I would like to join the fan club. My h2g2 U number is: U795040_______ As a member in a past lifesmiley - smileyI would like to rejoin this outstanding organization. Oh and does this make eligible to pick another Favourite Queen Song.A priviledge one can't wonder how to abuse.smiley - smileysmiley - fullmoon

JOIN

Post 751

Well, see, we'd love for you to join, it's just that aka left h2g2 so there isn't really much of a club left to join...

JOIN

Post 752

The Sundance Kid(Captain of the Good Ship Necromancer)If Life Gives You Manure, Use it to Fertilize your Garden

Ahrr Matey tis a shame. smiley - fullmoon

JOIN

Post 753

So what's happening then?

JOIN

Post 754

Currently, us talking about it. Aside from this, absolutely nothing...

JOIN

Post 755

Hmmmmm.....
Shouldn't we get something going then?

Post 756

eclecticmusicpyscho

Hi, I'm eclecticmusicpyscho. my usernumber is: 984109. There is no way I can list my favorite Queen song. There are jsut too many awesome songs! I definitely love "Don't Stop me now", "Bohemian Rhapsody", "Killer Queen", "Play the Game". I seriously could talk for hours about all the awesome songs! There's another one I really like, but I can't think of the name. Oh well! Plenty of time to talk right?smiley - biggrin
bye
EMP

Post 757

Well, EMP (hehe, matrix moment...), aka left h2g2 and now there's not really much of a club left to join...

Post 758

A Super Furry Animal

Is this thread turning into the deja vu thread?

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 759

smiley - rofl
Yip, seems like it!

Post 760

Come on guys!smiley - cheerup
Look how many people there are who are great fans of Queen! I reckon we give this place a shake up and get it back on its feet again! What's the point of hanging around not doing anything cause Aka left? Why don't we get it going again?!smiley - cool

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more