A Conversation for The Battle of the Gods

The Temple of Shadows

Post 1

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

~Backround of the temple~

It is a shining black pyramid that is 1.6 kilometers tall, wide, and deep. The cap stone glows deep blue and bathes the area in an erie light. The Temple is only excessable through the North Portal, or the ring transporter at the South Portal. The land around the Temple is fallow, from battles beyond scope and numbering.

The Temple was constructed as a joint effort between the Chiss, the Istari, the Techno-Mages, the Shadows, the Vorlons, and the Anctients. The exterior is pretected by numerous spells of warding, organic technology, and superior material science. The interior is likewise protected.

~The Main Hall~

this Hall runs North to South. It is 20 high, with a vaulted cieling supported by Corinthian pillars that have all the other gods carved out of them. The hall is 50 meters wide. At the center of the Hall a blue light pours down on the Alter of Shadows, on which His Divine Shadow sits, basking in the brilliance of the Divine Pinicle (the blue capstone) which pours its energy into whom-ever sits on the alter. The spells in the walls return upon the initiator twenty times the damage that is inflicted upon them, and then they regenerate to their previous state.

~The Challange~

Who dares meet me in my domain?

The Temple of Shadows

Post 2

Wøñkø

*stands, looks at it*

The Temple of Shadows

Post 3

*a voice that is as much felt as heard booms out of the temple*

Who dares approach my door?

The Temple of Shadows

Post 4

Wøñkø

*throws an axe at the door*

Honey, I'm home! *sweet little fake woman accent*

The Temple of Shadows

Post 5

*The Techno-mage return damage enchantments send 10 axes flying back at the sweet talking Wonko*

The Temple of Shadows

Post 6

Wøñkø

*ducks n dodges n catches one and stares at the door, obviously trying some psycho/tele/something*

The Temple of Shadows

Post 7

*The door slides into the ceiling and the voice booms out*

Enter

The Temple of Shadows

Post 8

Wøñkø

*walks in and looks around*

Nice place you've got here...
*carves himself into a pillar*

The Temple of Shadows

Post 9

as in *carves a wonko shaped impression into a pillar*?

The Temple of Shadows

Post 10

Xarin Sliron currently into cheesecake

I callenge the fist to see this to a battle

The Temple of Shadows

Post 11

Xarin Sliron currently into cheesecake

aww man I meant first not fist wish I could use my staff instead of this dissrespecful keyboard

Key: Complain about this post