A Conversation for The Frankie Roberto Interview

Yes, you can interview me if you like...

Post 1

Frankie Roberto

Leave a message in this forum if you wouldn't mind being interviewed for a future edition of the Frankie Roberto Interview...

Post 2

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I don't believe I'm doing this... Although I think I'm boring, I've been assured that I'm not... Have a mufflewhump!

Post 3

Witty Ditty

*pokes head round door*

I'm a bit torn on whether i want to be interviewed or not... the extrovert in me is screaming yes, yet the modest side of me is going, 'now don't be silly there.'

What do I do?

Post 4

Frankie Roberto

Easy, you agree! There's nothing wrong with wanting to be interviewed, it's not blowing your own trumpet or anything, it's just a chance to have a chat with me and share your life and thoughts with the h2g2 community. (Well, it's not exactly sharing your whole life, but it is revealing a bit about yourself).

The point of the interview is not to stand up on a stage and broadcast yourself to the world (it's not some popstar on Parkinson), it's just to let the community get to know you better. I see the whole thing as part of improving the community and bringing us closer together...

(Am I being to softy sentimental here?)

Frankie

Post 5

Witty Ditty

Frankie as the new Parky... hmm now *that* might be a thought...

I'm sold. Do your worst smiley - winkeye My email address is on my space smiley - smiley

Post 6

MaW

Well, assuming I'm interesting enough, feel free to interview me! I've never been interviewed before. Does it hurt?

Post 7

Frankie Roberto

Of course not! smiley - smiley Thanks for volunteering, I will contact you again shortly... (same goes to everyone who has volunteered).

In the meanwhile, watch out in the post for my weekly interviews to see what you are up for...!

Post 8

MaW

Oh, I always read your interviews! I find them most entertaining and highly interesting.

Post 9

Witty Ditty

Interesting blasting of the BBC there Frankie; very DNA smiley - laugh

Post 10

Frankie Roberto

I'm not seriously blasting the BBC, but there's always room for a bit of satire...

Post 11

Witty Ditty

Must be my tendency to overexaggerate things again... smiley - silly

Post 12

Frankie Roberto

Not at all...

Post 13

Witty Ditty

smiley - smiley

Post 14

MaW

smiley - laugh

Post 15

soeasilyamused, or sea

you should interview the Willem Love Collective. they've got an interesting story to tell...

Post 16

Frankie Roberto

That's a co-incidence, I've suggested that to the Williem Love Collective only yesterday...

Post 17

soeasilyamused, or sea

oh? i hadn't noticed. which one of us would you like to interview? smiley - winkeye

Post 18

caper_plip

Hi - could I be interviewed?

All this looks rather dapper!

My email is [email protected]

Caper Plipsmiley - borgsmiley - tennisball

Post 19

Frankie Roberto

Okay thanks, I'll contact you in a few weeks or so to start the interview (there's a little 'queue' at the mo) !

Post 20

MaW

You know, I can't ask questions until you send me some...

Key: Complain about this post