Frankie Roberto is writing a series of Interviews with h2g2 Researchers and Staff for The Post. The aim is to look at the different people who use h2g2, finding out more about their lives and why they like the site.
30th January 2002 - Frankie meets... Richard Creasey
- For the Post's 100th issue (also published on paper), I talk to h2g2 founder Richard Creasey about the development of the site, his prolific novelist father and a new project called '360'.
6th November 2001 - Frankie meets... Abi
- For the Post's Second birthday, I talk to italic Abi about the development of h2g2 and the late Douglas Adams.
29th November 2001 - Frankie meets... Amy Pawloski
- Amy Pawloski tells me about epilepsy, insider-jokes and being a 'paper lady'.
22nd November 2001 - Frankie meets... MaW
- MaW discusses the Special Constabulary, Writers' Block and juggling.
16th November 2001 - Frankie Roberto meets... Witty Ditty
- Witty Ditty discusses the health service, WD-42 and tennis.
8th November 2001 - Frankie meets... The Willem Love Collective
- The Willem Love Collective discuss their 'reggabwoW' project.
1st November 2001 - Frankie meets... Mina
- Mina talks about her garden, the volunteer groups, and being Muse of Bondage.
25th October 2001 - Frankie meets... Yossarian Prefect
- Yossarian Prefect discusses the Zaphodistas and having an h2g2 downer.
18th October 2001 - Frankie meets... Dragonfly
- Dragonfly discusses her creation of Musehome, one of the most successful h2g2 societies and the terrorist attacks of America.
20th September 2001 - Frankie meets... Chris the Italic
- Chris the Italic talks about his new job at the h2g2 towers.
6th September 2001 - Frankie meets... Bob and Elly
- Bob and Elly, the famous h2g2 couple, on how they were brought together through the site.
19th July 2001 - Frankie meets... Ming Mang
- Ming Mang on her pet rat and the problems of anorexia.
12th July 2001 - Frankie meets... Ottox the Ace
- Ottox the Ace on the h2g2 addiction and secret plans for his homepage.
5th July 2001 - Frankie meets... Colonel Sellers
- Colonel Sellers on 'Freedom From Faith', using your vote and the problems with Peer Review.
28th June 2001 - Frankie meets... St. Shea the Sarcastic
- Saint Shea the Sarcastic on her genetic sarcasm, Jelly Beans and being a Saint.
If you enjoy reading the interviews, you can subscribe to the series and be notified when new interviews are available.
If you would like to take part in one of the Frankie Roberto interviews, please leave a message on this page. The interview takes place via e-mail and is usually conducted a few weeks before publication. All you have to do is be ready to spend a bit of time answering the questions and be willing to talk about yourself!
The interviews take up quite a lot of of time to write, so all feedback is appreciated. If you have any comments or suggestions about the interviews please leave a message on this page. We also encourage discussion about individual interviews so please feel free to start a thread from any of the interview pages.