*polishes a quasar*

Hej elwood!

Post 924

Shea the Sarcastic

It's just so sparkly in here! smiley - star

Hej elwood!

Post 925

elwood

Oh c'mon the change in the prize line hint has to give this one away! Right?smiley - huh

Hej elwood!

Post 926

Sad, Mad or Bad? - I always wanted to be a dino, but alas, I'm just old.

Popeye? smiley - smiley

Hej elwood!

Post 927

Shea the Sarcastic

Robin Williams! smiley - biggrin

Hej elwood!

Post 928

elwood

Oh Thank Bob Barker!

I thought that game was gonna kill the QuoteQuiz!smiley - puff Or me!

Congratulations Shea on winning the longest running quote ever!smiley - biggrin

Hej elwood!

Post 929

Shea the Sarcastic

smiley - blush Shucks ...

Hej elwood!

Post 930

elwood

Harvey Studios would like to respond to the letter writing campaign to get "QuoteQuiz" back on the air! This has just been a hiatus, which has now come to it's end.

*whispers*(the host was just in the Bahamas working on his tan, he thinks it makes his smile look whiter)*/whispers*

Host:"Welcome back and lets play...QuoteQuiz - The Game Thats Sweeping the Universe!!!"

smiley - biggrin

Hej elwood!

Post 931

Ottox

You mean someone has an address for the Studios? smiley - wow

http://rinkworks.com/bookaminute/b/melville.moby.shtml

smiley - tongueout

Hej elwood!

Post 932

Micheal Jay Mole

Christ, I hope my students do not find this site; they may actually try to use it as citations in research papers. smiley - silly

MJM ACE

Hej elwood!

Post 933

Ottox

Hehehe... good to see you here, Micheal! smiley - smiley

Hej elwood!

Post 934

elwood

Congratulations contestant Ottox! Melville IS correct! ...and welcome back to the winners circle!

Hello Micheal are you a contestant or audience member?

smiley - biggrin<--host looks at reflection to check out his tan

Hej elwood!

Post 935

Micheal Jay Mole

I believe right now I am audience at least until I get a chance to examine the backlog and see just what I am getting myself into. Ottox directed me here to see an example of "hej" used in a conversation. I stepped into the middle of a "hej" conversation without having any idea what I was doing. Thankfully both parties (Ottox being one) understood my ignorance and forgave me (only after I put a bigger foot in my mouth). So, let me watch for a while and figure out just what the rules and goals are then maybe I'll step up to the plate and take a swing. I'm guessing that it is a quotation identification contest.

HHmmmm...Does sound like fun. Let me watch a while then I will ask permisssion to join, ok?

Glad to have met you elwood! Don't look for a tan on me. I am a fair haired fair skinned Irish lad. The sun burns me something fierce !

Take care!
MJM ACE

Hej elwood!

Post 936

elwood

Hi again Micheal!

Yes we've been using this Hej thread as part of a quote identification game on my home page. To view the current quote just click on my name at the top of this post and 'presto' there at the top of my page is the QuoteQuiz "The Game that's Sweeping the Universe"!!

To view past quotes and winners go down my page to QuoteQuiz Standings and every game ever played is stored there for backlog geeks. (though I need to update that when I get to my work computer)

...and to make a guess just come back here, then 'step up to the plate'!

Then just watch the hilarious hi-jinks begin!

smiley - biggrin<--my gameshow host alter-ego

Hej elwood!

Post 937

T J: Mr. Shea

#133 - Would that be Pooh's Papa? AA Milne?

Hej elwood!

Post 938

elwood

T'would my good contestant TJ! Congratulations!

smiley - biggrin

Check out the QuoteQuiz Standings, they've actually been updated!
(it's time to start worrying about your score - both you and Shea are in the 30s and you may pass her soon, then out comes the smiley - cross face - don't say I didn't warn you)

Hej elwood!

Post 939

Shea the Sarcastic

Is #135 Andy Warhol?

::: polishes smiley - cross face :::

Hej elwood!

Post 940

elwood

Well getting correct answers is one way to keep that smiley - cross face in moth balls Shea.

Congratulations on #135!

smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post