A Conversation for The H2G2 University Of Mice

Foreign Exchange Students

Post 1

kittykat

Good Afternoon, Please let me extend to you my Letters of Accreditation (Duly Signeted).smiley - biggrin I AM KITTYKAT smiley - blackcat and I recently arrived here at this highly esteemed hotbed of academia. smiley - ok How ecumenical are you? How open-door is your policy to someone a tad different in appearance but superbly pure of heartfelt lofty intentions smiley - zen? I mean you no harm - only the opportunity to evolve into a higher plane of understanding concerning the other life forms on this planet smiley - earth. Would you be willing to take a chance? smiley - smiley Of course, I would certainly do everything within my power to pass the gruesome exams that all who dare to apply must surely have to undergo. smiley - yuk Or perhaps my beneficent aura will carry the day! smiley - winkeye Waiting on padded tip-toes for your reply smiley - bigeyessmiley - fullmoonsmiley - smiley KAT

Post 2

Shea the Sarcastic

::: puts bell around smiley - cat's neck smiley - run :::

Post 3

kittykat

My DEAR, Surely someone of your exulted station, highly cerebrally endowed ( I heard you are a Charter Member of the Most Magnificent Mensa Minority ) would innately recognize an entity who approaches with a paw outstetched ( and claws inordinately withdrawn) in total friendship! smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - magicsmiley - fullmoon KAT

Post 4

Argon0 (50 and feeling it - back for a bit)

There is already a precedent - Pheloxi the Cat is after all an honourary mouse.....

I'm sure we could entertain an exchange program to foster interspecies harmony...

::squeaks:: and runs away.....

Post 5

Shea the Sarcastic

::: peeks back in, whiskers quivering :::

Post 6

Argon0 (50 and feeling it - back for a bit)

::Brokkian Ultra Krikkit Bat at the ready::

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more