This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

All day drinking....

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - coolsmiley - erm
got contacted a little while back by someone on Facebook who I were at school with many years ago smiley - weird turns out he like me hasn't travelled too far from the ancestrial homeland, and so he's popping over Saturday to reaquaint ourselves and partake in a few of the fine real ale establishments this town has to offer smiley - zensmiley - ale
Half a dozen E-mails and we're both behaving like we were still at school and attempting to out freak each other with more and more obscure Frank Zappa quotes and refernces to brown shoes and tweezers and drinking trousers... smiley - erm Some things never change eh? smiley - laughsmiley - coolsmiley - boing actaully that reminds me, I really must ensure I'm ready in time for Saturday, It'd probably be a good idea for me to airbrush the shoes now and ensure the fur is all neatly combed on my drinking trousers smiley - run

All day drinking....

Post 2

Blimey... he got the Zappa refernce... smiley - alesmiley - ponysmiley - cool

All day drinking....

Post 3

gandalfstwin OGGMSTKMBGSUIKWIATA

And where have the 'Mother's of Invention' got to????????

smiley - sillysmiley - drunksmiley - silly

GT

All day drinking....

Post 4

They're in the motel last I heard... or on the tour bus... I forget which... They had taken a detour, as they had to go rescue a drowning witch from a yellow shark, but then they just hung out a while crusin with Rubin and the jets... But after that they all needed some R and R, so went to the motel to find some mudshark.... But they all got held up by the police, who were suspescious about their ponchos... until they explained about it all, and then they made it to the motel... smiley - zensmiley - geeksmiley - run

All day drinking....

Post 5

gandalfstwin OGGMSTKMBGSUIKWIATA

Ya mean the fuzz didn't suss out the 'Mary Jane' Ponchos?????

smiley - coolsmiley - coolsmiley - coolsmiley - coolsmiley - coolsmiley - cool
smiley - divasmiley - divasmiley - magicsmiley - magicsmiley - divasmiley - diva

smiley - rolleyessmiley - rolleyessmiley - rolleyes

GT

All day drinking....

Post 6

smiley - biggrin exactly... they were put off the scent by the penguine... in bondage... smiley - groansmiley - biggrinsmiley - handcuffs

All day drinking....

Post 7

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

in the words of the late great zappa: sofa, sofa, weisst du wer ich binn? smiley - zen

smiley - pirate

All day drinking....

Post 8

smiley - magic lets dance again smiley - discosmiley - divasmiley - boingsmiley - ale

All day drinking....

Post 9

are you asking? smiley - bigeyes

smiley - pirate

All day drinking....

Post 10

Damn it... its 4 AM I'm ment to be raving it up drinking big time by midday smiley - erm I oughyta go to bed I guess smiley - run

All day drinking....

Post 11

sleep well. i'll have an army of smiley - piratesmiley - angels guarding your lair

smiley - pirate

All day drinking....

Post 12

Well I'm conscious... just* smiley - hangoversmiley - biggrin expecting friend to appear anytime now I guess smiley - drunksmiley - alesmiley - sleepy

All day drinking....

Post 13

have fun smiley - ok

fun is one of the best things to have smiley - zen

smiley - pirate

All day drinking....

Post 14

smiley - wah or no fun as the case may be smiley - sadface no sign of his turning up... and I'm sure he said he'd be here by 12 smiley - ermsmiley - sadface tempted to go back to bed smiley - wahsmiley - doh

All day drinking....

Post 15

Ahh ha... he's running late... very late smiley - doh (got a Text fianlly) smiley - zen there may as yet be ale to be drunk smiley - zensmiley - weird

All day drinking....

Post 16

Taff Agent of kaos

how was it????

smiley - bat

All day drinking....

Post 17

Lots of beer, three pubs, one very drunk woman flirting with us both in front of her husband... home and more beer smiley - ale and my friends just left a bit ago as I think he just sounded like he wanted to get on back home smiley - zensmiley - weird
Much hangoverness smiley - biggrin boared now... don't know what to do smiley - ermsmiley - yawn

All day drinking....

Post 18

here's an idea: cook something nice for dinner

i'm having german sausages with curly cale/borecole, mashed potatoes and lots of the worlds finest mustard smiley - drool

smiley - pirate

All day drinking....

Post 19

I had stuffed portabello mushrooms and a kind of rice thing to go with it, which had chicken and various spices and onions and garlic and chillie in it... the mushroom was stuffed with cheese smiley - drool and a bit of garlic smiley - droolsmiley - zenShould have done them wrapped in bacon but I just forgot smiley - dohsmiley - wah

All day drinking....

Post 20

smiley - yikes you FORGOT bacon???! smiley - yikes

anything else wrong with your health? smiley - erm

smiley - pirate

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more