A Conversation for Whose Line is it Anyway - A (not so) temporary Home

Questions Only!

Post 23721

Privateer

smiley - kiss? Really? Oh! ..Then we must all be hockey-players, before the eyes of our Creator<?>

Questions Only!

Post 23722

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

How can Palmer Mill sell hardware for such reasonable prices and still remain in the hearts of Georgian hockey players?

Questions Only!

Post 23723

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

are you saying georgian hockey players are in love with cheap hardware pushers?

smiley - pirate

Questions Only!

Post 23724

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

Is it that obvious?

Questions Only!

Post 23725

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

in what way does that affect their skills on the ice, i wonder?

smiley - pirate

Questions Only!

Post 23726

Tonto

Are they good with an ice pick<?> Do they make a good smiley - stiffdrink<?>

Questions Only!

Post 23727

What do they use for a swizzle?

Questions Only!

Post 23728

Bagheera: Spellchecker, Grammarian Pedant, Semiquavering Secretary and member of the Punctuation Police

smiley - yikes But, seriously, folks ... does anyone know why h2g2 is the ONLY BBC site which appears to be open for business this weekend???? smiley - huh

Questions Only!

Post 23729

Tu Gifalis ‡ Sooo...µ think µ'r so tough Mr. Gummie Bear?...

|
|
Can I join?

--

Questions Only!

Post 23730

Tonto

Do you promise to ask questions, only questions, questions only so help me god<?>

Questions Only!

Post 23731

typolifi

How are we supposed to answer this by a question?

Questions Only

Post 23732

Chould the person say, "Do I?"?

Questions Only

Post 23733

ox

smiley - erm

Did I leave a pair of shoes here?

Questions Only

Post 23734

typolifi

Do I <?>

Questions Only

Post 23735

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Would it be this pair of heavy duty industrial strength rolf harris styled shoes that you refer too <?>

Questions Only

Post 23736

Bagheera: Spellchecker, Grammarian Pedant, Semiquavering Secretary and member of the Punctuation Police

smiley - yikes Thursday 31/07/03@10:00 smiley - huh
smiley - crossCan anyone work out why - once again!! - HooToo is the ONLY BBC site which is Open for Business??? smiley - steam

Questions Only

Post 23737

When is h2g2 day?

Questions Only

Post 23738

ilse

Can it be whenever you want it to?

Questions Only

Post 23739

But I thought it was the day that h2g2 started up?

INFO

Questions Only

Post 23740

Like April 28th?

Key: Complain about this post

Questions Only!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more