Hi Everyone

Post 2

Jim Lynn

Hi Artman, welcome to the site.

Jim.

Hi Everyone Again

Post 3

Marty De Facto

Heya everyone, Field Agent Marty De Facto (26368) reporting for duty!
Hope to help out any way I can!

Hi Everyone Again

Post 4

B-dog

howdy folks, just gettin' started too

Hi Everyone Again

Post 5

WiseCat

Wisecat is logged-on and ready to go, sending out word of wisdom to the galaxy: Success is a journey, not a destination!

Hi Everyone Again

Post 6

Jamse

hmm
looks like this could turn into somthinginteresting ...or not
alt.h2g2.? maybee ...or did someone do that already ?

Hidelee ho

Post 7

Leezyjet

Hello...this looks like it could be fun...

Hidelee ho

Post 8

LuckyPhil

Hopefully this guide gets off the ground. It should, since it is the "official" one. It looks like an interesting place anyway. I'll be posting stuff.

Getting off the ground

Post 9

merlinz

This _is_ a web board, so I changed the subject just to break all those developed usenet instincts.
Anyway, just wanted to say hello to all the other new users.

Hi Everyone

Post 10

B@M!B@M!

Wow! Hello! Boy am I lucky! It said I past the test to become a researcher! Wow! I'm honored to be among the best of our planet!

any one out there?

Post 11

babycake

It's my first day as a researcher, a friend recommended this site and it's pretty good! Watch for my rants, and talk back won't you?

Hi Everyone

Post 12

Man in Brown 29906

At last, a book full of unbias, factual infomation on the true state of the universe (well until those clownes at Terminus do a Enciplopedia Galactica for Dummies).

strange people

Post 13

kriket1

There are manny illiterate people out there aren't there. I hope you get your spelling right at
work/school/college/home etc. I too have just joined and I think it's the best site ever!

Hi Everyone

Post 14

Twinklebutt

Greetings to all multi-legged sentients* out there. Agent 29986 reporting for duty.

(* I never really did like the Monopedal Hopdogs of Syrius IX - such messy eaters on the move...)

Twinkx.

strange people

Post 15

Twinklebutt

"manny illiterate people"

Indeed there are.

Paul.

Fun&Laughter

Post 16

Aeolian

Can't you hear the millipedes?

Fun&Laughter

Post 17

Researcher 28992

Fun & Laughter with a towel!

Hi Everyone

Post 18

Cat

I just thought i'd say Hi! I wonder how many people registered during TW yesterday? I had awful trouble even getting the home page to load! ='.'=

Hi Everyone

Post 19

M

Hi Cat, I tried to log on last night but I theink the servers were down!! Still here I am now! loadfing time is a bit slow but not to bad at the moment. What prompted you to join the club?

Hi Everyone

Post 20

Cat

I'm a fan of the HitchHiker book, and DA's other writing, so I tried to log on as soon as I saw the piece on TW.

Key: Complain about this post