A Conversation for h2g2 New Users

Hi Everyone

Post 21

Arthur Dent

Me too - we loved the original series so much, we named our software after it!!!
In answer to someone else's question somewhere else (possibly Ursa Minor???), the original radio series if far superior to the TV version and the cassettes (but they're all worth checking out).
Just got one HHGTTG tape from the Tape Exchange thing they're doing at some of the motorway service areas in the uk at the moment. Anyway, fellow travellers - let's keep in going, make it better (and don't forget your towel!)


Ford, where are you?

Post 22

Mish Prefect

Hello! I'm here and I'm ready to make my first step into this crazy wirl-wind of joy that it h2g2.
What do you mean by DNA's "Hitchhiker's book" I think you mean bookS !
Didn't catch Tommorow's World--Thank Zarquon for ZZ9 !
This is really froody guys, expect to see alot of me coming to a computer near you soon....
SLATFATF
Mish


Ford, where are you?

Post 23

Cat

I did mean bookS, the s must have been dropped from the sub-ether carrier due to local sunspot activity.


Hi Everyone

Post 24

Nadia X

Greetings! I have just arrived and am rather overwhelmed...hope to see you all around soonish. Don't be strangers...or, well, any more so than you have to be.


Ford, where are you?

Post 25

Jammm

Hehey All !!! this H2G2 is getting better all the time smiley - smiley

Hope the Search Button gets to work properly SOON !!!!!!!


Excuse me?

Post 26

Marlowe

This isn't Cancun, is it? I was just looking for the restroom on the plane and ended up here.


Hi Everyone

Post 27

Researcher 33611

Can anyone help me? I'm stuck on the Starship Titanic. I just can't get my hands on Titania's other eye, ear
and vision center. Help! please.


Welcome one and all!

Post 28

Blood Angel

I'm knew today and i just want to say this is one of the best sites ever in the universe!

Probably!


Hi Everyone

Post 29

Researcher 33835

Have you already been to the music room? If not, go there, play the little song and then inspect the phonograph.

Also, make sure you visit the first class restaurant's waiter. He is hiding something in his hands.

Good luck!


Hi Everyone

Post 30

Cinders

Hi M
This is my first attempt but at least I'm trying. I joined because it seemed like a good idea at the time so far so good.
Cinders


Hi Everyone

Post 31

the potter

Just got to say I think you're all MAD MAD MAD - but that's fun so I don't mind. I mean, the idea of a real Guide to everything is awe inspiring - such power. Only makes sense to use it to exchange lunatic messages with other strange internet freaks!


Hi Everyone

Post 32

Astrid

Speak clearly into the microphone.
What microphone?
The one that was hidden in your monitor to record your conversations with yourself.
I don't talk to myself!
Yes you do.
Do not
Do so
DO NOT!
ok, have it your way, just say hello to the nice people.
ok.. Hello nice people.


Hi Everyone

Post 33

Researcher 25885

Well it worked, didn't it!


any one out there?

Post 34

Researcher 25885

Yes! I'm out here and glad that you're there - in the nicest way of course. Love and light


Hi Everyone

Post 35

thejoeyh

Lóók á físh WóW smiley - fish
hów kúlé ís thát!!


Hi Everyone

Post 36

Trillian (36272)

hey, new here...anybody wanna go to my page and read my articles, i'd really appreciate it...really, their good...so far i've spoke my mind about tea and ups...no, it's not that boring...please go? please???


Hi Everyone

Post 37

the potter

Hi folks - I'd love it if some of you would take a peek at the pages I've written on my site - I'd like some comments before I submit them. I'm sure there's room for improvement!


Just passed

Post 38

ReapeR (Weevium Mortus Eradicus)

Cool me too, and they said I wouldn't amount to much!
Hey, you don't think they were being sarcastic do you?
Hmmm, oh well must fly.


Fish! Me want!

Post 39

ReapeR (Weevium Mortus Eradicus)

How'd you do that?


Hi Everyone

Post 40

CrunchyFrog

So I finally made my way around to this forum. Hi, everyone, I guess... smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post