A Conversation for Great Issues Of Our Time

As I see it...

Post 1

JamesB

I'm a bloke, living with a sheila in godzone. When I take a p**s (indoors) I always find the seat down. I simply lift it up and p**s. No stress to me. But as you've all mentioned, it's just more than you're life's worth to ever leave the seat in the up position.
When I'm done, I put down the seat AND cover together. Then, when my sheila needs to p**s, she has to lift the cover. Therefore, I make sure that we all have to lift up a cover or seat when we go in. Fair.

Outdoors, the cards are stacked way in our (blokes) favour. When you need to have a p**s, you just find a handy tree. Clearly this is a damn sight easier outdoors in godzone than in pomland for example. Can't imagine that kind of carry-on going down too well in Hyde Park for example. Most countries in the world they arrest you for performing normal bodily functions!

Key: Complain about this post

As I see it...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more