A Conversation for What is God?

God.......yes.....well

Post 201

DA ; Simply Vicky: Don't get pithy with me!

Talking of which, have you heard of Salam Pax?smiley - peacedove

God.......yes.....well

Post 202

Rik Bailey

No I have not.
Who is he?

God.......yes.....well

Post 203

He has a weblog about the w*r, and tho' he's been off line a bit lately, I believe it's on .... another one is http://www.bristolfoe.org.uk/wildfire/iraq/index.htm
(I checked out the latter one today 1st April 2003, it was okay)

Removed

Post 204

Rik Bailey

This post has been removed.

God.......yes.....well

Post 205

Pope Edgar Montgomery 3rd, Lord of all that's heavy and electric (and ANARCHY), now not grooming for 1 week+ as a statement, and

Sorry. I came late so i have 2 xplain myself. Feel free 2 call me Edgar Montgomery the 3rd, Lord of all that is heavy and electric. I recon heaven is overrated anyway. Y do u want a 2nd life- this 1s bad enough. If it turns out there is a heaven, Ill just ask god if i can cease 2 exist. But not until i haunt a few people first BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA>chokeforair<HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa. RULE ANARCHY.

God.......yes.....well

Post 206

Pope Edgar Montgomery 3rd, Lord of all that's heavy and electric (and ANARCHY), now not grooming for 1 week+ as a statement, and

Sorry. I came late so i have 2 xplain myself. Feel free 2 call me Edgar Montgomery the 3rd, Lord of all that is heavy and electric. I recon heaven is overrated anyway. Y do u want a 2nd life- this 1s bad enough. If it turns out there is a heaven, Ill just ask god if i can cease 2 exist. But not until i haunt a few people first BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA>chokeforair<HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa. RULE ANARCHY.

God.......yes.....well

Post 207

Very strange!smiley - aliensmile

God.......yes.....well

Post 208

I try to be. It's my style. RULE ANARCHY.
p.s heaven is still greatly overrated RULE ANARCHY.

God.......yes.....well

Post 209

How do you know heaven is over-rated if you haven't been there yet?smiley - magic

God.......yes.....well

Post 210

How do you know it isn't over-rated?
How do you know I haven't been to heaven? (I haven't im just trying to make a point)
How do you know heaven even exists at all?
RULE ANARCHY

God.......yes.....well

Post 211

Ah, yes, well... As well as being a Christian, I believe in reincarnation - so for all I know, I *have* been there - or, as far as the foyer - I don't think once you get in, you reincarnate...smiley - aliensmile
I have vague memories of some sort or other, but other people have much more detailed and definite memories. That's my smiley - 2cents worth.

God.......yes.....well

Post 212

I recon I have been twisted up in the time/space continuum because I have deja vu WAY TOO often.
Oh yeah, you might remember me from another conversation- proof.
I'm the annoying one who'll do anything to prove their isn't a god. Doesn't heaven and hell and reincarnation kind of defeat the point of death?
RULE ANARCHY.

God.......yes.....well

Post 213

FairlyStrange

I suppose I'll know the truth of if God exists or not after I die....or then again, maybe not.

If not, I suppose it won't really matter!smiley - biggrin

NM

God.......yes.....well

Post 214

I recon if god exists, ill go to hell as soon as i die. If not, ill have a happy death not existing! RULE ANARCHY.

God.......yes.....well

Post 215

smiley - ermEdgar, what *is* the point of death?

God.......yes.....well

Post 216

What is the point of life? I dunno do I?
Please, call me Eddie. RULE ANARCHY.

God.......yes.....well

Post 217

thankyou for making a simple door very happy

Can I ask all you atheists to contribute to the forum called "I'm gonna raise a mass theological debate here - God, fact of fiction?" (Do an advanced search for it)

I need someone to back me up against all the crackpot weirdos.

God.......yes.....well

Post 218

As one of the crackpot weirdos, I have to say - hey, door, gee thanks!smiley - rose

God.......yes.....well

Post 219

thankyou for making a simple door very happy

At least you admit it.

God.......yes.....well

Post 220

If you choose to take it that way... but you don't really think I 'admit' it do you? Sarcasm, my friend.smiley - rose

Key: Complain about this post

God.......yes.....well

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more