A Conversation for The BOF Inn (Under Construction)

BOF Inn

Post 41

Lord Falk LeGrey

2001, okay here we go again... smiley - winkeye
Hmm... New magical creatures for this year? Any horrific visions...? smiley - winkeye

BOF Inn

Post 42

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Ah ..peerage!
Have you seen the "Lord Smiley" on Bluebottle's page? I think you might like it. If I was from the House of Lords I would ..well that's easy for me to say ..

BOF Inn

Post 43

Lord Falk LeGrey

Hmm... I must look for it... smiley - winkeye
There are so many new smilies that I haven't learned all of them yet... Heh, and maybe I ever will... smiley - ghostsmiley - devilsmiley - angelsmiley - smiley

BOF Inn

Post 44

*pulls the wraps off the new 'french doors' leading out to the terraces*

Aha..there you all are!

BOF Inn

Post 45

Lord Falk LeGrey

Huh? smiley - laugh The new system and everyone are hiding... smiley - winkeyesmiley - devil

BOF Inn

Post 46

Pheroneous

Look left, O Noble one.

Select the Terraces conversation, O blue blooded one

(Or the Portabarkabin, or the committee for subversives etc etc)

There you will find a humble BOF or two.

But its no good lurking around here. Your head will be off in no time!

BOF Inn

Post 47

Pheroneous

**A gruff voice shouts from outside the door. "Is that the BOFInn bigwigs?"

Pheroneous is a little thrown, but answers.**

Yes!

**A note slips under the door. On it is written

"Reasons I am secretly planning to blow up the BOFInn:-

1) Because I can
2) Because no substantial buildings on h2g2 have been blown up recently
3) Because it gives me something to do
4) Because the bang might make people jump
5) Because it is little frequented any more and its time we used the land for something else. Like building a castle, or something. (So I can rescue damsels in distress)
6) Because a mysterious hole to the centre of the earth has appeared in the cellar and appears to be getting larger, and if I blow up the building, then the rubble will fill the hole, the village and the rest of h2g2 will be saved and I will be a hero!"

There is no signature.

BOF Inn

Post 48

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

-Philippa-

*Wanders into the BOF Inn, searching for a glass of water to quench her parched throat. Looks around, blinking in the dimness of the Inn...*

Hello?

BOF Inn

Post 49

Pheroneous

Oh, hi Philippa, you gorgeous tribute to the glories of the female form. Have some water. There's plenty of exitement down in the cellar, if thats what you want. Or you could stay here with the old people and contemplate the end of the world as we know it.

BOF Inn

Post 50

She's blinking too! Is this a new fashion statement. There's one in the Cellar calls herself a lighthouse. Tall enough to be one too.

BOF Inn

Post 51

james

falls up the last two steps leading from the cellar,so this is the place then,not quite as i had pictured it.uncorks berry embossed flask wipes slight skim of mold fromtop with palm of hand sniffs contents sips,sips again.wonders down hallway toward a half open door.....

BOF Inn

Post 52

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

[Philippa]

Thank you, Pheroneous. Hello, JWF, do you still live in your Jaguar with all the little mice? The end of the world as we know it is in your cellar? ~amazed~

*Watches James wandering away, then goes to the cellar door and peers down into the dimness anxiously. The coolth from below steals up her legs.*

smiley - erm When does it go off? ~shivers~

BOF Inn

Post 53

james

after a long walk around the place,something hidden falls from a row of shelfs ..should the h2g2 historical society see this....a small group obviously starring in their own movies at the moment ambulates by..umm,excuse me is this the site of the innplosion?

BOF Inn

Post 54

james

finishes setting up table,unwraps stacks of i survived the innplosion t-shirts,hope i didnt git too many mediums

BOF Inn

Post 55

Yer gonna want a load of double XLs with this lot I'm afraid. The term boring old fart implies a more mature body style. Although Philipa (a useful young neice) would look good in a very small I'm sure. Very small ..and wet.

BOF Inn

Post 56

Pheroneous

(There is an !!!!EXPLOSION!!!!, apparently from the Terrace)

Key: Complain about this post