A Conversation for The BOF Inn (Under Construction)

BOF Inn

Post 1

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

*Phillipa, Mari-rae's useful niece, arrives at the door of the Inn. She is carrying a large basket that is filled with assortedd chocolates, packets of tea and digestive biscuits, bath salts, scented candles, coupons for the Village Shops, ever so nice stationary, and a note that says 'Welcome' written in shaky, but legible calligraphy.*

Hello, Pheroneous. Welcome to the Village. smiley - smiley

BOF Inn

Post 2

Pheroneous

Welcome, welcome, young lady. Come in, come in. How sweet, let me take that. **snatches basket** Come this way **places 'protective' arm round shoulder of sweet young thing** Come this way. You need to see the committee, in the 'Middle Age Division', up those stairs. **Waits as young lady ascends, eyes glued firmly on her rear end, dribbles slightly**

BOF Inn

Post 3

[Phillipa]

*Goes up the stairs, wondering what that sort of musty smell is.*

BOF Inn

Post 4

Pheroneous

**slipping out of cellar, surprised to see Phillipa asleep at top of stairs**

Hey, groovy chick, Hi! (**strokes hair - with nicotine stained fingers - to wake her**) If you're wanting the committee you need to go in, they are in there, 'Middle Age Division'.

If its something else you need, man, I'm cool. Come with me.

BOF Inn

Post 5

[Phillipa]

*Wakes up, apologizing profusely.*

I'm so sorry! smiley - blush Erm, yes. I'll just pop in to say welcome to the neighborhood to them, if that's all right.

*She enters the Middle Age Division and greets the committee.*

Hello! I'm Phillipa. Its nice to see you all. Your Inn is very quiet, if you'd like I can make a few calls and bring in some people to liven things up a bit. Welcome to the Village!

BOF Inn

Post 6

Pheroneous

Yes very good young philly, but you are still talking to yourself. You actually have to go to the 'middle age division' thread, then all the strange people therein, will hear you! (Or you can venture into one of the bars if you are brave enough.

Any recruiting would be very welcome. Thanks.

BOF Inn

Post 7

Ooops! (really blushing now!) ok! going!

BOF Inn

Post 8

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

Is there any chance of getting a drink round here or is there a comity for that to smiley - winkeye

Hi nice to meet you by the way smiley - smiley

smiley - devil

BOF Inn

Post 9

(Hsst, St Bob, look to your left and pick a room! Phillipa is in with the Middle Agers atm.)

BOF Inn

Post 10

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

what the with knights and everything Ime going there

smiley - devil

BOF Inn

Post 11

Lord Falk LeGrey

*teleports in*
Bit quiet? smiley - biggrin
*looks for confortable chair* smiley - smiley

BOF Inn

Post 12

Pheroneous

I can't imagine you are looking for action! But, if you want some company you need to find your way into one of the rooms. The MAD division is the Committee room, and then you have the not very exciting saloon, the somewhat overlooked callar, and the best forgotten snug to choose from.

BOF Inn

Post 13

Lord Falk LeGrey

No, actually I like this peaceful atmosphere, other conversations are moving much faster and I don't have enough time to reply them. smiley - winkeye
Uh, it's so cold in here that I can barely write. smiley - laugh This remembers one of the old computers which only worked properly in cellar which had lower temperature. smiley - laugh
Okay, I hope that the shower hasn't frozen. smiley - winkeye

BOF Inn

Post 14

Pheroneous

Curses. We have forgotten all about the plumbing! I remember we got some toilets installed, after much deliberation, but thats about it. I shall investigate and revert. The ideal bathroom seems to be beautifully described in Guide Entry called "British Hotel Plumbing" or somesuch (http://www.h2g2.com/A338960) See if that suits.

BOF Inn

Post 15

Lord Falk LeGrey

Not a plumbing problem. smiley - biggrin Just the coldness of the morning. smiley - laughsmiley - smiley

BOF Inn

Post 16

Pheroneous

**stops by with fringed tartan blanket, which he chucks at the prone peer, muttering something about "Come the Revolution..."**

BOF Inn

Post 17

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

In loo of toilets there is always the great outdoors, plenty of bushes left to accomodate prone peers. Watch out for squatters.

BOF Inn

Post 18

Pheroneous

Toilets we have. The ladies is especially good, with a rather nice young man to attend to their towels. Its bathrooms we lack. We weren't anticipating overnight stays. Ah, but I see from your appearance that such facilities are not of interest, and haven't been for some years, I would guess.

BOF Inn

Post 19

Lord Falk LeGrey

Hmm... What about sauna? smiley - smiley

BOF Inn

Post 20

Pheroneous

Yes has been mentioned, especially by the men, when that young Phillipa was around! Maybe that industrious garden explorer will find one on his travels.

Key: Complain about this post