A Conversation for The BOF Inn (Under Construction)

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 41

Billy the Kid

*exits the Inn, adjusting his hat. Notices a black mare standing with the rest of the remuda*

Here, Doc, you know how to ride that english saddle, don't ya? *tosses the reins to Doc Hollijello and then mounts his chestnut* I hate doublin up.

*wheels the chestnut and gallops off after Garius*

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 42

Amos the Ranchhand (and Driver)

*shakes the reins* Gee up Bonnie and Clyde! Gee up there! *the clydesdales lurch forward into a canter, tossing the passengers backward. Within half a minute they are in a flat gallop down the main avenue, heading across H2G2 Village for CLI and the atelier* *the tram goes so fast that when it arrives, it hasn't even left the BOF Inn yet* http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/F38024?thread=208830&post=2481450#p2481450

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 43

Titania (gone for lunch)

*gives Sol a helping hand, then gallops after the tram*

Yihaaa, Gandalf!

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 44

Floradora Debjello

*almost misses the tram, but gives a mighty bounce and gets on board just as it heads out*

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 45

Doc Hollijello

*catches reins from Billy and with a hop and a koff mounts the Black Mare*

Goodbye y'all ..... I do hope to frequent yer perkulier saloon agin someday. I think we may huhv sum unfinished business of the gamblin' kind.

*doffs hat and rides off*

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more