This is the Message Centre for Lord Reflection (Brought to you by Dylan Cobb's Continuity Bleach)

Bach to Buissness

Post 501

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Eek! smiley - yikes

Bach to Buissness

Post 502

Uncle Heavy [sic]

lord reflection!

Bach to Buissness

Post 503

Afgncaap5

You know, just the other day I was wondering if this page would be open again....

Bach to Buissness

Post 504

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

This must be the thread we saw thawing out on the "Mission" forum... smiley - ok

Bach to Buissness

Post 505

Uncle Heavy [sic]

eh?

Bach to Buissness

Post 506

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

ummmm, what?

Bach to Buissness

Post 507

Afgncaap5

You'd understand if you went to the CLI page more often.smiley - winkeye

Bach to Buissness

Post 508

Afgncaap5

You'd understand if you went to the CLI page more often.smiley - winkeye

Bach to Buissness

Post 509

Uncle Heavy [sic]

for more adventures? are there any on ATM?

Bach to Buissness

Post 510

Afgncaap5

Two, as a matter of fact. However, one is just about to end, and the other isn't on the main CLI page.

Bach to Buissness

Post 511

Uncle Heavy [sic]

can you warn me of these please? any coming up that i could join

Bach to Buissness

Post 512

Afgncaap5

None that I know of, sorry. All of my adventures are already started, and I don't know of any new ones coming up soon.

Bach to Buissness

Post 513

Uncle Heavy [sic]

grrr. well please! buzz me on my page before you start

smiley - smiley

Bach to Buissness

Post 514

Does anybody who's subscribed to this forum know Lord Reflection IRL? If so, can they check that he/she/it knows the Guide's back up (to a degree...) and find out if they're planning to return?

Bach to Buissness

Post 515

Garius Lupus

Yes, I know who LR is. He knows the site is back up, and came back once and restored his pages, but then he forgot his new login id's and passwords and hasn't been back since (I think). He hasn't said he isn't coming back, but it seems unlikely. I can email him and see if he plans to resume this mystery at any point. I had thought of taking over this story from him, since I know what he had planned, more or less, but because of who he is, it just couldn't work. I'll let you know.

Bach to Buissness

Post 516

Uncle Heavy [sic]

um, i know who he is. not him personally tho. ask him, cos he was a laugh in the other fora too

Bach to Buissness

Post 517

Garius Lupus

Yes, and Affy knows who he is, too (making 3 of us who know for sure).

He replied to the email I sent him yesterday. He said that he will be back sometime, but under a whole new identity. So, he doesn't intend to finish this mystery. He did tell me, however, an idea he had for finishing it. I'll play the part of Lord R. if everyone wants to go to the NYC's room thread for the stunning conclusion!

Key: Complain about this post