A Conversation for The Controversy Surrounding the Origins of the Taj Mahal

What can we do

Post 41

eye2eye

snownflames,

first for the record, iam 'ms.eye2eye' and please..dont be ridiculous. I feel really stupid iam actually replying to ur stupid notes, the reason i call it stupid is merely becos u have turned the entire debate (again i repeat) on tajmahal (I have read on Oaks, for ur kind info)into a hindu-muslim 'fight' or argument..or whatever u wanna name.

Mr or Ms.snownflames, you may be the most enlightened, educated, a 'knower-of-all' facts, but really i dont want to deviate from the topic which is the original cause of the entire debate. So the reason i may not be willing to discuss all the great facts, statistics and figures that you may know, simply becos i know that it has nothing to do with the original topic and really i dont have time. There are other venues u may vent out ur anger/frustration on the so called '''muslim atrocities on hindus''' (and never the other way round, according to u)...please go thru the bbc main pages and click on 'talk'...you will find all the current topics where such discussions are ongoing and may require all ur energy and great wisdom for putting ur input there

best of luck..and again...please...if its really debate that u wanna do, iam outta the debate..so please do not insult me or estimate on my personal choices with regard to what i reply, what i ignore..bla bla..whatever...its up to me what to look for, where to look for. U may please direct ur arguments with other members or with sunknerni who may be more willing to participate. I have clearly mentioned that I do not intend to participate in this debate, as it is really straying with people who want to add fuel to fire and its getting boring. So, u may stop addressing any arguments debates, comments...to me as iam not participating in this debate.

thanks..and best of luck again..

rgds
eye2eye

an ancient history linked to the Indian mythology

Post 42

sunkrneni

hai everybody

see this site which i like to share with all of u(eyetoeye as well)

http://www.mithilaonline.com/nasa.html

"relating to the proof of our hindu mythology"

jai hind

What can we do

Post 43

sunkrneni

hai to all
eyetoeye
if u do accepct the facts why u afraid of discussing those
if u know something share with us, as a responsible citizen try to wakeup others, why u allways trying to avoid the facts, we all r not terrorists, we r moderate, no one here never said to opt the roits/killings/attacks on muslims, we all ways try to emphasise the point "we should not be moderate to the point of stupidity". u need not attack others but should be ready for defending

any way its up to u what u like to do

snowflames & others
we cant wakeup the people who r pretending of asleep

jai hind

What can we do

Post 44

snowandflames

There are no "others" in this forum sun. It's only you and me.

I'm sorry people. I never meant to offend anybody. I just thought it would be dangerous to be ignorant. Let's just give everybody the information, the facts and the reality. But I never anticipated this kind of uproar and opposition.

And there are a lot of topics which even I wud like to discuss E.g.,

How when compared to the science present in our Religion, modern Science has just finished kinder garten.

Proof: Our religion says that there is no end or beginning, everything goes on in a cycle. Modern science said that everything goes on in a linear way.
Until a couple of years back what modern science thought was that the universe was created in a BIG BANG. But an Indian astrophysician found out that there was a big bang before this one(There's an article about this in the 'Week' magazine). That could mean, there may be a big bang before that one too. In fact there can be any no.of big bangs. Which means its a cycle of big bangs, doesn't it?

Likewise our ancestors had given the measurement of many things-like the Earth's circumference, volume, it's distance from the Sun and Moon etc.

We were masters of Metallurgy and Chemistry.
Proof: Anybody heard of Damascus Swords. I dunno how they came to be named so but they were made of Indian "Steel". Steel and not Iron. They were easily identifiable and when enemies saw one having these, they simply fled.
Of course there's still the Iron Pillar at Delhi, a metallurgical marvel.

There are no.of Indians who excelled in their fields. From Sushrutha and Charaka, master physicians and surgeons, who had about 130 surgical instruments all very precise, to do cosmetic surgeries with anaesthetia, Panini, whose grammar has been proclaimed as the best suited for computer languages to Sameer Bhatia of Hotmail fame.

It was an Indian, Ananda Chakraborty who created the first genetically engineered organism, a strain of bacteria(I think Pseudomonas)pasted together from other species of Pseudomonas. And he was refused the patent for that.

There are a lot more of people. But this would simply be tagged as deviating from the topic.

And I'm a "Mr. Snowandflames".

Thanx anyway Ms. eyetoeye for leading me to 'Talk'

What can we do

Post 45

Kal-ke

@ snowandflames

first of all there is also me.......

i do not agree with Aryavarthas history being re-written to suit the needs of imperials whether it is the ARYAN invasion theory.....

or the story of the Taj Mahal.....

or the KABA....

however rioting or spreading hatred is not the answer....

i went down that route and it got me nowhere....

i used to be like you full of vented anger but since then i have channelled it another way.....

turning the negative into the positive and it works better......

as for Islam - the Quran itself prophecises that after 1400 years of Mohameds death that Islam will fall......

this is also confirmed in the Bible where there is a chapter that states that the religion of the Ishmaelites will fall.....

also with nostradamus who said that at this time 3 house of religion will fall and that the ancient one will rise like a phoenix out the ashes.......

it is its own history & karma that will come back to bite it on the backside.....

nobody has to do anything about it........

maybe their DIJAAL is a reflection of their past......

who knows only time will tell......
---------------------------------------------------------------------
check this link out about ISHVAR ALLAH TERU NAM......

by yours truly...

http://www.geocities.com/chrishna21/ishwar.htm
---------------------------------------------------------------------
the ancient religion being that of LOVE, PEACE & TRUTH...

have you check out the link on the KABA and the 786?

What is the black stone in the KABA?

kaaba link and 786 number......with photos....
http://www.geocities.com/jairama1/kaaba.htm

and another one......

What happened to Mohammed?
http://www.bibleprobe.com/mohammed.htm

oh yeah if you don't like wars & tyrants read the poem on the below link..

http://www.geocities.com/chrishna21/war_beast.htm

and if you don't agree with the war listen to this....

http://www.geocities.com/chrishna21/listen_to_the_karmic_music.htm

Love, Peace & TRUTH

Kal-k
The 3rd Side of a Koin...

What can we do

Post 46

vandematharam

hi mayavi..

i too agree with u.. all hindus should be aware of the truth... n we all should think of a solution.. as all say unity is strength.. i checked all the sites u mentioned.. its really amazing to know the facts n at the same time shocking too. coz many of us are fooled our invaders..
and as nisha said we shld think of having a peaceful life rather than going for wars..
WE CAN MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE TO THE INDIAN ECONOMY BY FOLLOWING FEW SIMPLE STEPS...
got this article from one of my friend, but it's true, I can see this from day to day life,

Small example,
Before 5 months 1 CAN $ = IND Rs 32
After 5 months. Now it is 1 CAN $ = IND Rs 37

I don't think so, Canadian Economy is booming, but Indian Economy is Going Down .

Our Economy is in ur hands

Do u know this, INDIAN economy is in a crisis - As you are all aware ! INDIA like many other ASIAN countries, INDIA is undergoing a severe economic crunch. Many INDIAN industries are closing down. The INDIAN economy is in a crisis and if we do not take proper steps to control those, we will be in a critical situation. More than 30000 crore rupees of foreign exchange are being siphoned out of our country on products such as cosmetics, snacks, tea, beverages...etc which are grown, produced and consumed here .

A cold drink that costs only 70/80 paise to produce is sold for NINE rupees , and a major chunk of profits from these are sent abroad. This is a serious drain on INDIAN economy.

Did you know that " COCA COLA " and " SPRITE " belong to the same multinational company, "COCA COLA " ?

On one hand coke advertisements say that ' JO CHAHO HOJAYE, COCACOLA ENJOY'
(i.e . whatever the hell, let it happen, you drink coke) ; and on the other hand,

Sprite says that 'BHUJAO ONLY PYAS, BAKI ALL BAKWAS'

(i.e. drinks can just quench thirst all other claims are false).

What can you do ?
You can consider some of the better alternatives to aerated drinks.

For that matter PEPSI is also the same

You can drink LEMON JUICE, FRESH FRUIT JUICES, CHILLí LASSI (SWEET OR SOUR), BUTTER MILK, COCONUT WATER, JALJEERA, ENERJEE, MASALA MILK..........

Everyone deserves a healthy drink, including you!
Over and abo! ve all this, economic sanctions have been imposed on us. We have nothing against
Multinational companies, but to protect ou! r own interests we request everybody to use

INDIAN products only for next two years. With the rise in petrol prices, if we do not do this,

the rupee will devalue further and we will end up paying much more for the same products in the near future.

What you can do about it ?

1. Buy only products manufactured by WHOLLY INDIAN COMPANIES.
2. ENROLL as many people as possible for this cause.

Each individual should become a leader for this awareness.

This is the only way to save our country from severe economic crisis.

You don't need to give-up your lifestyle. You just need to choose an alternate product.

All categories of products are available from WHOLLY INDIAN COMPANIES.

LIST OF PRODUCTS

1. BATHING SOAP:
USE - CINTHOL & OTHER GODREJ BRANDS, SANTOOR, WIPRO SHIKAKAI, MYSORE SANDAL, MARGO, NEEM, EVITA, MEDIMIX, GANGA, NIRMA BATH & CHANDRIKA .
INSTEAD OF - LUX, LIFEBOY, REXONA, LIRIL, DOVE, PEARS, HAMAM, LESANCY, CAMAY, PALMOLIVE

2. TOOTH PASTE:

USE - NEEM, BABOOL, PROMISE, VICO VAJRADANTI, PRUDENT, DABUR PRODUCTS,MISWAK.
INSTEAD OF - COLGATE, CLOSE UP, PEPSODENT, CIBACA, FORHANS, MENTADENT .

3. TOOTH BRUSH:
USE - PRUDENT, AJANTA, PROMISE.
INSTEAD OF - COLGATE, CLOSE UP, PEPSODENT, FORHANS. , ORAL-B

4. SHAVING CREAM:
USE - GODREJ, EMANI.
INSTEAD OF - PALMOLIVE, OL! D SPIICE, GILLETE.

5. BLADE:

USE - SUPERMAX, TOPAZ, LAZER, ASHOKA.
INSTEAD OF - SEVEN-O -CLOCK, 365, GILLETTE.

6. TALCUM POWDER:

USE - SANTOOR, GOKUL, CINTHOL, WIPRO BABY POWDER, BOROPLUS
INSTEAD OF - PONDS, OLD SPICE, JOHNSON BABY POWDER, SHOWER TO SHOWER.

7. MILK POWDER:

USE - INDIANA , AMUL, AMULYA .
INSTEAD OF - ANIKSPRAY, MILKANA, EVERYDAY MILK,MILKMAID.

8. SHAMPOO:

USE - LAKME, NIRMA, VELVET
INSTEAD OF - HALO, ALL CLEAR, NYLE, SUNSILK.,HEAD AND SHOULDERS, PANTENE
9. MOBILE CONNECTIONS
USE - BSNL, AIRTEL
INSTEAD OF - HUTCH.

And above all, CLOTHES - STOP BUYING --ALAN PAINE, PETER ENGLAND, ARROW,LOUIS PHILLIPE, LEE, REEBOK,NIKE,VAN HUESEN,CALVIN KLIEN, RAID AND TAYLOR .
Do you know that the cotton is produced in the INDIAN villages, threads are produced in the INDIAN towns, dresses are stitched in INDIAN cities and clothes are purchased by INDIAN customers?

But it is BRANDED as MANUFACTURED BY A MULTINATIONAL COMPANY for which we
LOSE PRECIOUS FOREIGN EXCHANGE.

THE POINT TO NOTE: THE MONEY IS GOING TO SOME DEVELOPEDCOUNTRIES . It is TRUE.

PLEASE go to the remote areas of cities AND SEE FOR YOURSELF THE TRUTH .

Thousands of poor innocent INDIANS are working as tailors for stitching the

WORLD'S POPULAR READYMADE CLOTHES( ALAN PAINE, PETER ENGLAND ETC.....) ,. BUT THEY ARE PAID A POOR AMOUNT.

THIS IS HAPPENING BECUSE OF OUR IGNORANCE. INDIA IS ONE OF THE MAJOR TEXTILE EXPORTER IN THE WORLD .

OUR TAILORS ARE FAMOUS EVEN IN COUNTRIES LIKE US AND UK.

THEN WHY SHOULD WE BLINDLY GIVE IN TO THE ATTRACTION OF FOREIGN BRANDS?

PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT.

Every INDIAN product you buy makes a big difference. It saves INDIA .
Let us take a firm decision today.

BUY INDIAN TO BE INDIAN we are not against of foreign products.

WE ARE NOT ANTI-MULTINATIONAL.
WE ARE TRYING TO SAVE OUR NATION.
EVERY DAY IS A STRUGGLE FOR A REAL FREEDOM.

WE ACHIEVED OUR INDEPENDENCE AFTER LOSING MANY LIVES.
THEY DIED PAINFULLY TO ENSURE THAT WE LIVE PEACEFULLY . THE CURRENT TREND IS VERY THREATENING.

MULTINATIONALS CALL IT GLOBALISATION OF INDIAN ECONOMY. FOR INDIANS LIKE YOU AND ME IT IS RECOLONISATION OF INDIA.

THE COLONIST'S LEFT INDIA THEN. BUT THIS TIME THEY WILL MAKE SURE THEY DON'T MAKE ANY MISTAKES.

WHO WOULD LIKE TO LET A" GOOSE THAT LAYS GOLDEN EGGS" SLIP AWAY.

PLEASE REMEMBER : POLITICAL FREEDOM IS USELESS WITHOUT ECONOMIC INDEPENDENCE.

RUSSIA , S.KOREA, MEXICO........THE LIST IS VERY LONG!!
LET US LEARN FROM THEIR EXPERIENCE AND FROM OUR HISTORY.
LET US DO THE DUTY OF EVERY TRUE INDIAN.

What can we do

Post 47

eye2eye

My good lord, vandemataram, your name don’t suit you. Not only have you insulted the national anthem, but you have no clue on what you are talking about. Hindus should be aware of the truth. What truth are you talking about here ? You did not know the facts, but you had to check Mayavi’s links, to be aware yourself ? So, in short, a person who talks about ‘’’Hindu unity’ had to really check on some goofy links, to understand what he talked about, isn’t it ? oops, iam not laughing, I promise. What do you know other than the links ? Do you know qualitatively what you are talking about.

"""Do u know this, INDIAN economy is in a crisis - As you are all aware ! INDIA like many other ASIAN countries, INDIA is undergoing a severe economic crunch. Many INDIAN industries are closing down. The INDIAN economy is in a crisis and if we do not take proper steps to control those, we will be in a critical situation. More than 30000 crore rupees of foreign exchange are being siphoned out of our country on products such as cosmetics, snacks, tea, beverages...etc which are grown, produced and consumed here ."""

Wtf ??? You have to really cut and paste funny forwards here ??? lol..man, you need a break..Indian industries are closing down ? Not only did you show how educated you are, but you also let us Indians down….C'mon, go back to our tenth standard.

"""You can consider some of the better alternatives to aerated drinks.
For that matter PEPSI is also the same
You can drink LEMON JUICE, FRESH FRUIT JUICES, CHILLí LASSI (SWEET OR SOUR), BUTTER MILK, COCONUT WATER, JALJEERA, ENERJEE, MASALA MILK.........."""

so now we have a new menu, dictated by someone who cuts and pastes funny forwards. Ok, before you say lemon juice, and all that crap, how about furnishing us with its nutritional values....?? Would you have to cut and paste forwards, again ??

"""1. Buy only products manufactured by WHOLLY INDIAN COMPANIES.
2. ENROLL as many people as possible for this cause.""

I assume, you still wear a langoti, and walk around

""Do you know that the cotton is produced in the INDIAN villages, threads are produced in the INDIAN towns, dresses are stitched in INDIAN cities and clothes are purchased by INDIAN customers?
But it is BRANDED as MANUFACTURED BY A MULTINATIONAL COMPANY for which we LOSE PRECIOUS FOREIGN EXCHANGE.""

DID YOU KNOW YOU GROW WHEAT, AND YET YOU PREFER TO EAT DOUGHNUTS, BREAD, CAKES, AND THE LIKE ????

""""Thousands of poor innocent INDIANS are working as tailors for stitching the WORLD'S POPULAR READYMADE CLOTHES( ALAN PAINE, PETER ENGLAND ETC.....) ,. BUT THEY ARE PAID A POOR AMOUNT.
THIS IS HAPPENING BECUSE OF OUR IGNORANCE. INDIA IS ONE OF THE MAJOR TEXTILE EXPORTER IN THE WORLD . OUR TAILORS ARE FAMOUS EVEN IN COUNTRIES LIKE US AND UK. THEN WHY SHOULD WE BLINDLY GIVE IN TO THE ATTRACTION OF FOREIGN BRANDS?"""

Oh yea ? Where were you ? What have you done on your side to help those poor people ? any contributions ? Its a give and take policy, you give, you take, you take, you give....Ignorance, yes, you are right, is our mistake, and with more people like you, I am sure ignorance will be the next best things to AIDS.

"""7. MILK POWDER:
USE - INDIANA , AMUL, AMULYA .
INSTEAD OF - ANIKSPRAY, MILKANA, EVERYDAY MILK,MILKMAID.
8. SHAMPOO:
USE - LAKME, NIRMA, VELVET
INSTEAD OF - HALO, ALL CLEAR, NYLE, SUNSILK.,HEAD AND SHOULDERS, PANTENE
9. MOBILE CONNECTIONS
USE - BSNL, AIRTEL
INSTEAD OF - HUTCH.""""

if they have taken, we have taken too. The mistakes our ancestors did, is no fault of ours, or our future generation. And yet, silly people like you go on and on and on....and we would still make the same mistake, without knowing exactly what the hell we're talking about...

"""PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT.
Every INDIAN product you buy makes a big difference. It saves INDIA .
Let us take a firm decision today.""""

We took ours, what bout you ? We took a decision not to talk shit with stupid googy fun forwards, and to focus on reality, focus on the future, and to rely on ''real'' statistics....what about you, what decision did you take today ??? Did you do something worthwhile to help INDIA ? I am sure you did not.

""LET US LEARN FROM THEIR EXPERIENCE AND FROM OUR HISTORY.
LET US DO THE DUTY OF EVERY TRUE INDIAN."""

Yes, thats exactly we hope everyone does. Without throwing shit on each other...lets move on..Let us do the duty of every true indian, by not following the examples of the past...

I was just wondering why i replied to your funny goofy forwards...

good luck

What can we do

Post 48

eye2eye

"""if u do accepct the facts why u afraid of discussing those
if u know something share with us, as a responsible citizen try to wakeup others"""

oops, did you talk about facts ? Please do enlighten me, iam an illiterate on the facts that you may be more aware of than me. Responsible citizen ? Tell me, what did you do today to show you are a responsible citizen. For a start, tell me how many walls you spat on, and how many places you urinated, cos' thats what our india looks like in front of the entire world...did you keep your neighbourhood clean ? oh please tell me you did your part to show that you are a true indian !!! iam sure you did not...

try to wake up others. You can only wake others, if you are awake yourself. I am awake. What about you ?

""eyetoeye, why u allways trying to avoid the facts, we all r not terrorists, we r moderate, no one here never said to opt the roits/killings/attacks on muslims, we all ways try to emphasise the point "we should not be moderate to the point of stupidity". u need not attack others but should be ready for defending any way its up to u what u like to do snowflames & others we cant wakeup the people who r pretending of asleep jai hind""""

''always'', do you know me ''always''...anywayz, not taking it personal...but..are you contradicting yourself by saying you are ''moderate'' ?? so you are not less, and you are not more, but you choose to be equal, attack or not, violence or not, you luv to be moderate. What in your dictionary does ''moderate'' mean ? not only is your english bad, oops sorry, i mean your communication bad, but buddy, you need to chill okay. Go to india, spend a day in the village, and tell us what you did for one day. Just one day. Lets say 9 am in the morning to 9 pm. Tell us, and we can say, that you are a great person to go around ''whining'' here about indians, and how much you care about india. And oh, by the way, did you know how many indians take bribes ?? you want me to lure you to say...

whatever ...we are the best. indians are the best. but i hate hypocrisy..and with lesser people like you, india shud be a betta' place.

good luck

What can we do

Post 49

eye2eye

'Mr. Snowflakes'

Really, you need to stop getting addicted to all the stupid goofy fun forwards that you get. I agree you love India, and you have loads of proof, and evidences, (good lord, you are, I assume, a superhuman) with all those great evidences, you ought to go for one of those...''whos' who'' stuff.

Whateva'', i dont care, but please, u know what snowflakes, you are a person who resort to cut and paste theories like many others here. You all base your arguments on funny forwards that you get. You instigate pple to fight.

And hey, listen to me,none of us, younger generation want to knwo what hapened okay ? We want to move on, and we are the ones who will make India proud. Not you and your s..hit theories. We need to move on. If you really want to poke, and pinch and pull out all of the past, trust me, you wont like what you are looking at. Including yourself. And hey, tell me, are you wearing your underwear today ? I am sure you do. Science, TEchnology, history, philosophy, are things to share. When men learnt they could exploit, and know wher ethey could get ''cotton'' from, they decided to take the cotton from a land where cotton was rich, and make it into those fancy underwears that you wear now, snowflakes. Now what do you call that ?? We indians exploited too. What were all those bloody nawabs doing making indians whores and pimps in front of the british. So trust me, dont talk something you have no clue on. And as far as proof and evidence goes, give us something juicy to believe. and we'll follow you. Are you perfect, ? I assume you arent. YOu may write hundred and one things to show you are....but please ...give us something genuine, and not those cut and paste theories, of which you have no clue about, and of which i have no clue about..

good luck

What can we do

Post 50

eye2eye

oh yea, we really understood !!!!

What can we do

Post 51

devendra_it

I am Devendra Kumarfrom India. I collected so many articals and documents about the fact about TajMahal but I do not know how to proceed to make this fact in a public view. Even our history book has to be changed. I mail whole of documentation to VHP leaders and asked for the suggestion, but do not recived any response. If anyone could gide please tell me.

Regards
Devendra Kumar.

What can we do

Post 52

snowandflames

Dear Ms. Eyetoeye,

You say you've had your fill and said you were leaving this debate months before. Now you come back to "whine" months after the debate was left to hang.........did someone bitch you and you thought you could take it out on us?

I know what I have and what I dont have. And I need not prove my perfection to an useless female like. You need not suggest me, malapert as you are!

I am quite clear and confident in what and whom I follow. I have stopped following and indulging idiots like you, who resort to abusing, when unable to answer the questions posed.

If you cant oppose and unable to accept either shut up. Dont come back again and again to cry and expose your idiocy and ignorance.

What can we do

Post 53

snowandflames

Devendra Kumarji, its good that you have collected lots of details. But please dont waste your energy on fools like "eye2eye" who populate such forums.

The Taj Mahal issue is just one of the 1000s of issues we are facing. There will definitely be some Hindu organization working in your area, in India. You can contact them.

And there are numerous forums on the net and lots of communities. You can contact them and post your info there.

What can we do

Post 54

eye2eye

Dont you ever get bored, and bored with yourself, your own character. You must be a very lonely human...and by the way, you are so irritated that you have resorted to using abusive language when you replied to me, shows me what a ''manly man'' from great india you are...typical, though...you guys just talk talk, bark bark...but dont raise your finger or your butt to do anything to correct situations. You seem to have too much time to brag brag and brag and bore about tajmahal when there are hundreds of slums in the near by area of tajmahal. You are either jobless, or frustrated....honestly, I have been so busy with life, getting my own personal business up and running, and doing my own social work as opposed to pple who sit on their funny butt and argue over a building built ages ago by a psycho guy...c''mon man, grow up...theres more to life than taj mahal. Do you really see all these monuments say 10 - 20 - 30 - 50 years from now ??? Just appreciate the beauty adn relax man. Chill..

bye, gotta rush

eye2eye

What can we do--- start spreading awareness atleast

Post 55

greatindianwealth

Hi,

I think atleast we can spread the awareness around on such controversial issues so that next generations do not forget the other side of truth. Probably time will come when many such things will be unearthened.

I am spreading the information through my website given herebelow

http://www.greatindianwealth.com

visit articles section. I am planning to add few more such controversial issues. Please suggest some more or if you can forward the article itself in word attachment or part of mail, it will be great. It will help me to publish directly with your name (if you permit).

Thanks
GreatIndianWealth

Post 56

sameer1728

Devendra,
It's good that unlike many other s who just keep on talking about this issue and waste their energy ,you have gathered something.
The task is extremely difficult and chances of results are very feeble .Do not depend on political forums.The first and the best thing you can do is to contact Mr. P.N. Oak from Pune who can be the guide.
Let me give you a bad news if you dont know it already.The supreme court of india has already dismissed the petiotion of p.n. oak for declaring the taj as hindu temple .

What can we do

Post 57

eye2eye

You are the most sensible person here. Yea, lets enjoy the beauty. What does it matter how the '''anonymous'' rooms got there, and how the ancient kings and queeens and servants lived in there, and what happened, its tomb of love, and lets appreciate that....i think its pple like u who shud really tell these idiots who fight and say nonsense and create a havoc in others lives, making them fight with one another....i luv taj...its beautiful..makes u want to fall in love again..hey, how about ..someone building a tomb for me...how beautiful would that be...

luv
eye2eyesmiley - bubbly

Post 58

eye2eye

LOL!! that is absolutely good news. Will keep pple like..whoever to stop fighting and just appreciate whats there. Yes, we need to know the truth, but we cannot fight and change the truth. Past is past. Even if it was a temple, let us remember we were barbarians looooooooooooooong time back....we were and we are still. We did things to attain glory, power, ...money came in later, but power...so whatever was done is done...but its sitll ours, our INDIA...our TAJ...so what may be...lets love it anyway..its still in our lands...no one appreciates that..they dont love their land, they want to just fight over ...all the s h.whatever...hindu muslims..bla bla bla...i think muslims are passionate too, remember ? the person who built it was muslim...and an indian too, they forget that...dont they ???smiley - biggrin

What can we do

Post 59

eye2eye

absolutely right...!!smiley - smiley

What can we do

Post 60

snowandflames

Dear Ms. Eyetoeye!

You really cant keep yourselves out, can you?

You've been coming back again and again. And each time you say this will be your last post! Your actions just amuse me!!!smiley - laugh

You dont make me angry at all!smiley - winkeye

Just because you say I dont do anything, it doesn't mean so. My purpose in life is quite different from what you would assume it to be!

By the way, I've been very busy with my studies. They have kept me away from the pc and forums like these. And I am giving a little helping hand in some processes which have started to bear fruit. I can never bring myself to call it "social work".....only snobs use that term in all their ignorant arrogance!

Do keep trying to enjoy the "beauty" of the taj!smiley - tongueout

Keep joking about someone building a tomb for you, while you try to fall in love again!(Seems like you were in quite "high spirits", when you keyed in that post!smiley - bubbly)

My wishes for your endeavours!

smiley - cheers!

S

Key: Complain about this post