Post 1

Kanji

Any suggestions on how to....

forget it
;]

I'm a virgin

Post 2

little tiger

So are you unhappy being a virgin or what?

I'm a virgin

Post 3

Peterr

Not sure wot u want to forget, virginity is easy, (and natural) just loose it and in a few years you won't remember but will wish you could. The other thing is harder, but you will with time. After a few (a lot of) decades I found even memories had faded. Good Luck. Smokey

I'm a virgin

Post 4

Rico

You know... there are people out there who would die to get their virginity back. =) I am thinking myself on how to get it back, because it was a rather exciting moment to loose it. And that feeling will not come back unfortunately.

Virginity

Post 5

Sirona ( 1x7-4+(7x6)-(sqrt9) = 42 )

Oh, I don't know about that. I'm 15, and have let my boyfriend of nearly eight months know that when he wants me, he's got me.

I suppose one of the indications that this might be a good thing is that, you know, he hasn't taken me yet.

And then there's the almighty question of: Am I really ready? Ah, well. Life is life, no? We only go through it once, may as well make the best of it all. smiley - winkeye

~'Rona

Virginity

Post 6

Researcher 177402

About this entry, is this right then, rona, if you were living in Washington, you couldn't lose your virginity? it says under any circumstances!! How Low must their population be if that's correct??
I Don't believe a word of it!

Chris

Virginity

Post 7

jones#324

you took the words right outta my mind.

And may remain one...

Post 8

PANAMA

Hmmmmmmmm.........
From the sounds of it, you may remain in your virginal state for some time.

Have you considered the CONVENT?

Virginity

Post 9

TheWhizz

thats rite m8 how can they get preggers we seen your name under sex lmao wot you like your worse than us lol

I'm a virgin

Post 10

RED-DRAGON

I was a bit of a late starter... lost mine when I was almost 19, could have lost it at 16, 17.. but bottled it. To be honest, I shouldn't have lost it at 18... wasted what should have been special to someone that didn't deserve it.. result? Dissapointment.
So, I suppose my message is this... Your virginity is special, don't waste it.

I'm a virgin

Post 11

jigglyfrog

19 is not too old to still have your v. and you don't wanna go wasting it on someone who isn't worth it - the cliches are sooo true -when its the right time, it'll happen. and if it's the right time, it shouldn't be something you regret doing.

also, there's good sex and bad sex. so if all you want is to get laid, then it's fairly easy - but if you want a decent time, wait till its right! its kinda obvious really, and if you rush into anything you could end up feeling worse than you do now. so stop stressing! you are not too old, and it will happen when it happens - good luck!

smiley - cheers

I'm a virgin

Post 12

Aloysius Q. Blenkinsop Minor

Nineteen???!!! Ye gods, mate, I beat you hollow - I lost mine at the age of twenty-two!! (The lass who took it found it hard to believe too, but I assure you all that it was true indeed!) Anyone beat that?

Re: I'm a virgin

Post 13

Yan Yan

My boyfriend and I lost our virginities together in June 2000. We're still together. It was probably 2 weeks before my 19th birthday. He was 25.

I believe that is a winning number, thus far. smiley - smiley

He'd had significant physical experience with girls before, but had just never had intercourse. After that we would have sex every once in awhile for the next month, month and a half. Then we stopped and went back to just making out, because we've both been raised in strict Christian homes, and although we don't totally buy into all that, we still had all those inhibitions planted in us from childhood. And I think there's some logic to the decision as well.

Vaginal penetration has been found to create a different hormonal response in women that sexual activity without penetration. Women's bodies produce more oxytocin in response to penetration. Oxytocin is a hormone that is associated with emotional bonding and attachment.

The point is that it might be smart to avoid penetration, and thus deep attachment, until we've made a permanent commitment (marriage).

Just my thoughts and lunatic ramblings.

I'm a virgin

Post 14

CinnamonTeal

*sigh*

26 and counting . . .

CinnamonTeal

I'm a virgin

Post 15

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Um. One finds oneself speechless.
Um. Um. Um.
One hesitates to ask, but (why?)

I'm a virgin

Post 16

CinnamonTeal

Long story. Hurt too often too early. Never let anyone close, that way couldn't hurt as much. That sort of thing. Next thing I knew I'm the only 26 year old I know who daydreams of what her first *kiss* is going to be like.

Not that it's made me bitter or anything. smiley - smiley

I'm a virgin

Post 17

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

I was twenty-two. I had a real problem with 'body' language. I couldn't read it. My brother and I were molested when I was thirteen.
I've always had a 'personal space' fidgetiness. Very hard to let anyone close to me. And my nervousness around anyone I 'liked' vented itself in bizarre behavior.
One of my true problems was the kind of people I hung out with.
The other was I didn't have a vehicle.

Second stupid question. What do you do to amuse yourself?

I'm a virgin

Post 18

CinnamonTeal

More reading than is good for my figure or pocketbook.

It gets worse than that. I'm a virgin in Washington. smiley - smiley

You're a person.

Post 19

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Well, you reasonably well-adjusted.
Do you think you are missing anything?
Are you happy?

You're a person.

Post 20

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Well, you seem reasonably well-adjusted.
Do you think you are missing anything?
Are you happy?

Key: Complain about this post