A Conversation for Sex - An Introduction

Women

Post 21

Necro (Patron Daemon of Patron Saints)

Tegan did not happen. End of story. If you want more information, ask Hayley.

Now I'd rather consign the whole thing to the past, and leave it there to gather cobwebs.

Necrsmiley - doctor

Women

Post 22

Researcher 137440

In a sense size does matter but not really. If the foreplay is good the size doesn't really matter. If he is to small that means he is usually rubbing the g spot what is wrong with that. I don't care for a man that is to big. He is a waste it hurts to much. Also I've gone out with men with small feet and they're penis didn't match shoe size that is a very untrue statment.

Women

Post 23

Necro (Patron Daemon of Patron Saints)

Apparently now it's guys with size 8 feet that are the biggest. I'm size 12smiley - sadface

And I'm glad that someone is finally coming out and saying this from a woman's point of view. It just vindicates what I've said all along to many people.

Necrosmiley - tongueout

Women

Post 24

tschaengo

That´s not right, I just wear shoes, and I can´t say that size might not be a problem !!

Women

Post 25

Emily 'Twa Bui' Ultramarine

Right. Size? Picture this - virgin. Another virgin. Male, out of interest. Well, one of them actually. Guy's not exactly small. Girl is in PAIN.

This demonstrates perfectly the derivation of the phrase "it hurts like f**k"...

Women

Post 26

Researcher 149933

well, in my personal experience, 6-7 inches is just right to stimulate all three of a woman's major sexual nerve centers at the same time. anyhting larger or smaller would "miss" one or more of the "spots".

Women

Post 27

I'm not really here

Lets not forget that vaginas can stretch to let out a baby and shrink to hold a tampon, so I don't think size is a great issue. After I've had multiple orgasms, I don't care what size it is. Pain is usually due to not enough lubrication.
As for virgins, I was 20, and it hardly hurt. I think that was a mixture of me being older than the usual teenager, and being made ready for it.

Women

Post 28

The Caffeine Kid

I imagine if a guy was too long, it would be hard to get close enough to each other to do some good stuff, like rub his pubic bone into the clitoral area smiley - smiley

Technique is everything I would say? I'm mr. average, but I havent had any complaints, quite the opposite... its wanting to please and trying to pleasure your partner that is important - being a 2 person mutual appreciation society smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post