A Conversation for Sex - An Introduction

Sex

Post 41

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

"I typed Tomorrows World and got a page about Sex" - this lends considerable weight to my theory that the ultimate question is "How sexy is Philippa Forrester?", as explained in unnecessary detail at http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?forum=9157&thread=7035

Sex

Post 42

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

passes box of tissues in case it happens again

Sex

Post 43

Necro (Patron Daemon of Patron Saints)

Then goes and cowers behind the sofa to avoid the spray.

Sex

Post 44

However, the sofa appears to be a Chesterfield, and runs off, with Loonytunes still gripping what looks like a mahogany leg, and falls through a freak wormhole, materialising on the wicket at Lords Cricket Ground, London, where he discovers to his dismay that not only is the bowler masturbating with a small red ball, but that the sofa has turned into Viv Richards, the ex-Captain of the West Indies, and that the mahogany leg is his nob...

Sex

Post 45

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public

There's always time to make a fool of yourself!

Post 46

Simon (Researcher 45304)

Hey, I do it everyday. It's interesting reactions you get trying to be an idiot. I theorize the more idiotic I am, the more human I am, the closer I come to accepting who I am and ultimately leading to supreme inner-peace. And I don't give a rat's ass if it doesn't work. At very least I had fun in the process.

Time in general.

Post 47

Yeah, whatever. Just so long as you're happy, man.

I've discovered something. It may be wonderful to get some every night, but it is even better if you have to wait for weeks on end for a chance, and then have three or four frenzied days and nights of action. Living, as I do, a two hour car drive from my girlfriend, I have grown to appreciate much much more the time we get to spend together. It is fantastic to know that, for just a few days, you're getting it more often than a gerbil. It's almost worth the wait just to see the look on her face...smiley - winkeye

Necro.smiley - smiley

Time in general.

Post 48

Toker

Would you say gerbils are particularly randy?

Shecksh, m'boy!

Post 49

Mr. Shower Touchie

Did you guys all know that there's an entry for boobs? It's accurate, but it won't tell you anything you don't already know.

Sex

Post 50

Moray

The problem with sex showing upp every where is nota new one.As soon as new means of comunication have been invented, sex is always offered. It started as early as with Gutenberg in the Darkages. When he came upp with a way to create books the church where furios with all the porografik leaflets that started showing upp. Same thing with the phone when it was invented it didn't take long for sombody to realise the posebilities and before you knew it phone sex was invented. Sex is such a fundamental human need. Next upp in the sex market is virual reality, as soon as vr is in everbodies home it wont take long before sex is there as well.

Gerbils

Post 51

Well, seeing as gerbils only live for about two years, are adults for eighteen months, and that the average male adult gerbil has sex every hour for that period, I would say yes, they are particularly randy. In fact, I would go as far as to say that they are positively obsessive.

Necro.smiley - smiley

Sex

Post 52

tschaengo

Not here ?

Sex

Post 53

What do you mean by not here?

Necrosmiley - tongueout

Sex

Post 54

The Caffeine Kid

...reminds me of the name of a newsgroup that tickled my funny bone years ago, even though I dont know if there was acually any messages in there.

alt.sex.hamster.ducttape LOL

it was something like that, but dont think i got it exactly right

Key: Complain about this post