A Conversation for Talking About the Guide - the h2g2 Community

Star Wars II:Attack Of The Clones

Post 41

OpheliaButtocks

I do. It's more fun than Attack of the Clones.

Post 42

P-stoff

What's more fun than SW 2?

Post 43

Inferno

I can't wait until the 3rd one comes out, because that is when we get to find out how Anikan becomes darth vader and it is the last one they will make, after that all 6 movies will be completed! It is to come out in 2005! I can't wait!

Post 44

yanjoh

Sorry, I think I must have seen a different version of Attack Of The Clones. How could any Star Wars fan with half a brain watch this tripe without cringing ? Honestly, I dunno where to start. I liked the dark bit when Anakin went all weird after slaying the Tuskan Raiders, and Yoda's scene was extremely cool.... BUT THAT WAS IT ! I couldn't suffer the whole film again just for that. The plot was terrible; how did Anakin suddenly look a young man while Amidala looked EXACTLY the same as she did in the first film ? The whole love scene thing was very uncomfortable too. The over-use of computer graphics made the whole film look shiny and fake; I know it's not real but you at least want it to LOOK real. Bring back the models and fantastic backdrops ! Mace Windu's fighting was piss-poor. Extremely efficient fighting style my arse ! He just looked like he couldn't be bothered. And as for that alien race that just kept on building that secret army after losing correspondence with the client; do you not think you'd be like "Hang on, are we still getting paid for this ?". And that's just the annoyances off the top of my head.... People say George Lucas planned all this way in advance, if that's true then why's the next film taking so long ? Sorry guys, he's blagging it. Look at the arse-up in the Star Wars : Special Edition when Jabba was small and silly looking. In chronological order he was big & fat in The Phantom Menace, went on a Slimfast binge for Star Wars : SE then put the weight on again for Return Of The Jedi. And Lucas had this all planned ? RUBBISH ! He's turning the legend that is Star Wars into a shameless cash-in, Matrix stylee. I also feel the films should be a lot more darker and serious as it's safe to assume that most of the people that loved it back in the day are adults now, and kids nowadays don't seem to get what all the fuss is about anyway. Lucas better pull a rabbit out the hat for the 3rd one and spare us from more of his flung together nonsense.

Post 45

Inferno

Yeah i would have to agree with you. I hope the 3rd one is better, and i think it will be. the second one had great battle scenes. And Yoda with a lightsaber! WOW! But besides that i think it was too smoochy. Anikan and his love together like all the time and stuff was just too much....

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more