This is the Message Centre for Hati

The First Day of X-mas...

Post 1

Hati

The first day was actually on Friday already. We had a rock festival here called Green Christmas. And green it is indeed, no sign of the snow. The festival was probably good, so they say. I had spent whole Friday travelleing, so by the time my favourite of the day was on the stage (past midnight) I was literally falling over.
The second day of X-mas (still green) I tried the festival again but crawled back home after the first gig as it turned out that I wasn't tired, I was just smiley - ill.
Then on Sunday I was even more smiley - ill so a friend hopped over, brought me some medications and heated the house.
On Monday it was the Big Day here. In our corners most of the celebrations take place on X-mas Eve. So I pulled myself together, did some w*rk (on radio, completely voiceless, only able to whisper), went to visit my mother with my kids for a dinner and smiley - giftsmiley - gift exchanging, went to late night church (oh, that was great!) and then ended up at home again, not able to walk, talk or eat. Good to have keyboard - I still talked a bit (smiley - smooch Hapi).
And now it's the first day of Christmas again. I think I'll go back to bed now. My son has cold and a new computer game and my daughter seems to have smiley - hangover. The house will be warm soon, then my mission of the day is completed.

Post 2

Santragenius V

smiley - cheerup & smiley - moonsmiley - moon Hope colds get better!

Post 3

Hati

smiley - ta

I'll try to sleep it off. I can't talk anyway, so if the other think I am smiley - zzz they me give up trying to ask weird questions. smiley - laugh

Post 4

Hapi - Hippo #5

smiley - biggrin mm.. smiley - hugsmiley - biggrin I'll think of some weird questions smiley - biggrin

Post 5

Hati

smiley - bigeyes

Post 6

tartaronne

smiley - hug

smiley - bigeyes for weird questions - and the answers smiley - biggrin

Post 7

Hati

smiley - hug Merry X-mas, Tartaronne - to you and all the lot. smiley - biggrin

Post 8

tartaronne

smiley - ta - and to you and yours.

18 decided for an alternative x-mas. Alone with a friend, lots of food, computers and films, and no presents.

21 was with me and Sig. S. at my mother's. A quiet nice evening (after I've done all the cooking - and everything was perfect smiley - yikessmiley - huh) - and lots of good presents.

Next time I proclaim I have no decent clothes, I will not specify t-shirts/blouses - both 21 and Sig. S. took it seriously. smiley - biggrin

Post 9

Hati

smiley - laugh Sounds like you had a good time. smiley - smiley

Post 10

tartaronne

We did have a good time - although it is quite straining to be alert around my mother.

I think she enjoyed herself, though, and that is the most important.

Post 11

Hati

smiley - hug

Our 93 seems to spend these days on phone. I can't go there because we don't want her to catch the virus, so we talked almost an hour on the phone. Well, she did the talking as I don't have much voice for that. smiley - laugh

Post 12

tartaronne

I'd like to meet your 93. She sounds like a stout woman. smiley - biggrin

Post 13

Hati

Oh she is. And very talkative, too. smiley - winkeye

Post 14

Sho - employed again!

*hands round cups of spiced tea*

nothing to add really, I'm feeling all relaxed, but I have to work tomorrow so I'm just chilling out.

Post 15

Hapi - Hippo #5

93 ?? smiley - rofl ah .. if I were twice my age th... smiley - erm

mm.. let me think about that smiley - biggrin

if she were half her age then .. smiley - biggrin

she'd be older than Hati smiley - biggrin

Post 16

Hati

She'll be 94 in a week.

I w*rked today. And by the looks of it it'll happen to me tomorrow again. It's kinda funny as I still sound like a young crow. I think I should w*rk in disguise tomorrow, would be good fun. Noone would recognise me by voice anyway.

Post 17

Hapi - Hippo #5

smiley - biggrin disguise as .. elf? reindeer?

Post 18

Hati

I wouldn't know. Maybe as a sloth.

Post 19

Hapi - Hippo #5

smiley - roflsmiley - rofl .. another option ..

Post 20

Hati

A very convenient one.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Hati

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more