This is the Message Centre for Milla, h2g2 Operations

Milla has a cat on loan

Post 1

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Daughter of a friend went to Egypt for a week, so now we have a smiley - blackcat in the house again. I wonder why the kitties here all are of that colour? smiley - witch

It's funny how you can see differences so clearly - this one is heavier, but much more quiet walking around the house. Trillian was a real stomper of a cat. Puma has a proper meow, and knows how to purr, Trillian hardly learned to meow like a cat in four years, and her purr could be felt, but not heard. Puma has a rounder head and smaller ears than Trillian.

It's nice to have a pet in the house again, though.

smiley - towel

Milla has a cat on loan

Post 2

Beatrice

lovely cat-cuddles!

I'm always amazed at the huuuuge variety of dogs there are, but cats tend to be quite similar.

Milla has a cat on loan

Post 3

psychocandy-moderation team leader

Our female cat purrs so loudly, you can hear her from the next room. She's also huge, so while she doesn't stomp, the floorboards squeak under her when she walks. Our male cat has cerebellar hypoplasia, so the only way he can really maintain his balance when he walks is to stomp a bit.

How nice that you have a cat visitor- and how kind of you to provide company, food and cuddles while the friend is away. smiley - smiley

Milla has a cat on loan

Post 4

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Knowing cats I'm sure she thinks she is borrowing you smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Milla has a cat on loan

Post 5

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Finally she is curled up in the same sofa as me. She's slept upstairs and away mostly. But here she is!

smiley - towel

Milla has a cat on loan

Post 6

Santragenius V

A little smiley - envy. Missing having cats...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Milla, h2g2 Operations

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more