This is the Message Centre for Milla, h2g2 Operations

Greetings Milla...

Post 1

Titania (gone for lunch)

*floating in, in her usual vague, elf-like manner*

Saw you posting at my rather clumsy translation effort titled 'A Winter Saga' - did you recognize it?

Greetings Milla...

Post 2

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Oh yes, almost started to sing along... It's a melancholic tune and I really like it!

Thanks for visiting my place, come back soon!

Milla

Greetings Milla...

Post 3

Titania (gone for lunch)

I'm back!smiley - biggrin

Greetings Milla...

Post 4

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Welcome!

When I learn how to put these nice smileys and things in, I'll offer you something nice to drink, but in the mean time, have a virtual glass of bubbly!

I wish I could be a daily visitor at the Guide, but for now I'm pretty extatic about being here at all!

Milla

Greetings Milla...

Post 5

Titania (gone for lunch)

Thank you!smiley - bubbly

(just click on the bubbly, and it'll take you to the h2g2 smiley page...)smiley - smiley

Greetings Milla...

Post 6

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Thankx Titania!

So, if I type the codes in the list, like this (types code...)smiley - wow a smiley should show up?

But that's really easy! Why did I not figure that out earlier?

Off to enhance my intro a little!

Milla

Greetings Milla...

Post 7

Titania (gone for lunch)

Hey! Your user space looks really smiley - cool now!

Greetings Milla...

Post 8

Milla, h2g2 Operations

I've heard about people doing this in real time, answering each other at once, but so far we've only gotten up to an amazing speed of one reply per day... smiley - zzz

I think I'll go suggest a few more smileys...

tjing
Milla

Greetings Milla...

Post 9

Titania (gone for lunch)

Oh drat - seems I missed you by an hour... but yes, it is true - sometimes we even simulpost!smiley - bigeyes (simultaneous posting, bumping into each other, not able to make head or tail of it)smiley - online2long

Greetings Milla...

Post 10

Milla, h2g2 Operations

See what I mean - days apart (OK, hours..)

It'll be two more days before I'm back - company sends me to London, without giving me even an hour off, to keep windowshopping quota up smiley - sadface

See you in a couple of days!

Milla

Greetings Milla...

Post 11

Titania (gone for lunch)

You wouldn't happen to be in London towards the end of the week, like Friday or Saturday?

(missed you again!)

Greetings Milla...

Post 12

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Missed your post by weeks...

No, it was wednesday to thursday, and as I guessed I didn't get an hour off. All I saw of London was the 50 yards between underground and hotel, and 50 minutes of underground from and to the airport.
smiley - groan

Hope your trip was more fun!

Milla

Greetings Milla...

Post 13

Titania (gone for lunch)

Yes it was, since I was attending the meet-up...smiley - bigeyes

Was it raining, with a vicious wind blowing from all directions at once, earlier in the week?

Greetings Milla...

Post 14

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Titania,

in the ten minutes I was outdoors, there was some rain which cleared up, and from the tube I noticed overcast skies and fair visibility. Not bad I guess...

I'm curious, are there pictures from the meet-up?

tjing
Milla

Greetings Milla...

Post 15

Titania (gone for lunch)

Oh yes - plenty! Frankie Roberto has gathered links to them somewhere... hang on, I'll see if I can find the entry..

Greetings Milla...

Post 16

Titania (gone for lunch)

<./>A692552</.>

Kristina and I have tried to write an entry to introduce GuideML to newbies, if you would happen to be interested in adding more things to your user page: <./>A690518</.>

Have fun!smiley - flyhi

Greetings Milla...

Post 17

Titania (gone for lunch)

Hey! I discovered you had visited the guest map on my photo site!smiley - smiley

I hope you enjoyed the photos - I will add more photos from last winter - those who live in places where they don't get much snow seemed to enjoy them when I put them up at Yahoo Photos - but there are just sooo many ads and stuff over there...

Greetings Milla...

Post 18

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Hi Titania,
nice to be spotted - I like the map thingy! It gets more real when people actually live somewhere, and are more than their alias... And here I am, still reluctant to give my real e-mail out on the web.

Oh, well I guess I'll get over that and let you know some day.

off to browse the guide now!

Tjing
Milla

Greetings Milla...

Post 19

Titania (gone for lunch)

What time will you be arriving on Friday - and how? Car? Train?

There will be a Danish street circus performing in Björns Trädgård right next to the hotel at 6 pm on Friday - and I thought that might be a good place/time to start the meetup?

Greetings Milla...

Post 20

Titania (gone for lunch)

Hej Milla!

Det var jättetrevligt att få träffa dig och ditt sällskap!

[It was great finally meeting you and your company!]

Hälsa till Isa och Martin från mig!

[Say hi to Isa and Martin from me!]

Et bonjour à Madame Henriette!smiley - smiley

[And hi to Madame Henriette]

Key: Complain about this post