A Conversation for Musicians Guild Membership Page

acoustic guitar music

Post 1

Nadia_who_Hides

Hi, i was wondering if anyone knows of any really good acoustic guitar music (to listen to, not play) that is available in shops. I don't play guitar myself but i have an 'agreement' with a friend to find her some good acoustic guitar mus. for christmas, without voice.

acoustic guitar music

Post 2

Farlander

I don't listen to much acoustic guitar music myself, but... what about Tommy Emmanuel? I've got a couple of his albums and his arrangements are really cool.

acoustic guitar music

Post 3

folktroubadour

Try someone such as Bob Dylan, James Taylor or even Eric Clapton - they do someone good songs and compostions.smiley - ok

acoustic guitar music

Post 4

grr

If without voice is the most important thing, look hard for Red Sparrowes or Pelican. They use electric guitar, bass and drum instrumentation.

acoustic guitar music

Post 5

niks

i don't know whether you can buy it in the shops, but if you're looking for any acoustic guitar music, look at some Martin Simpson or Brooks Williams- they're both available on i-tunes and e-music i think. They are both amazing guitarists and songwriters. smiley - goodluck

acoustic guitar music

Post 6

swigglee

OOoooOOOoo i love to listen to these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddn4MGaS3N4

just go through all of them...very interesting and pure talent.

~swiggleE smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more