A Conversation for Alcohol

Alcohol: Another Round

Post 1

NKD

Alcohol can also be blamed for half of the world's accidents, including sudden population increases and decreases. This is readily visible
at most bars (common meeting places where alcohol is consumed) at 12-4 AM inclusively, inside America.
Certain people take the absorbtion of alcohol very seriously. It is not likely that they would be in a bar, though. Alcohol makes weak men think
they're strong, and make strong men need to prove it (usually by using a weak man). Since it makes people irresponsible, alcohol usually
takes the blame for a drunk fool's actions. Someone has to pay, after all.

Post 2

Black Magik

Now, where can one find the Universal Alcohol Table, or UAT for short?

Post 3

aaron a aardvark

alcohol. Brilliant as long as its not my round next matey

Alien Abductions

Post 4

Tea Drinker

It is my opinion that alcohol consumption can account for a number of so-called Alien Abductions. Evidence often given for such abductions are: mysteriously 'lost' hours, a sudden change in personality, sexual experimentation and being covered in a 'mysterious goo'.

I have lost many hours through the consumption of alcohol and often woken covered in a strange goo (which mysteriously always contains carrots)

Post 5

Curly

yeah, where do we get this table from?

Alien Abductions

Post 6

Black Magik

Ah, yes, but a hearty "Heck Yeah" for sexual experimentation.

Post 7

Xanthus

... And if it's got all these drinks in it, it must be more like a desk or a cabinet or something. How many can sit round it?

Alien Abductions

Post 8

Pentadact

I think it's also responsible for most financial crises on the planet. I'm just waiting for some bar to be sued for manslaughter when they come up with the "All you can drink" offers. In a court of law, in the US at least, I don't doubt for a second that they could get a jury to decided that "All you can drink" is a technically limitless and hence lethal dose, and so the offering of it constitutes not only threatening behaviour but also full responsibility for any lives the offer claims.

Blameless Liquid

Post 9

Miss Gunn

Oh bloody hell, _sure_ we could blame all our alien abductions and financial problems on an innocent liquid which has just tried its best to include vital elements to the existance of a human. I have a delightful liquid companion who goes by the name of Jameson who would not like to know that it's being blamed for something that is obviously the fault of gnomes! Gnomes, I tell you! Excuse me now, I'm going to go consult Jameson.

Mmmmm

Post 10

TechnicolorYawn (Patron Saint of the Morally Moribund)

Mmmmmmm, alcohol.... The cause of, and solution to, all life's problems - Homer Simpson

Alcohol-powered cars

Post 11

Can you imagine what will happen if they try and introduce these alcohol driven cars? Picture the scene, you're on the way home from the pub with your mates, after being chucked out at 11. You've not drunk enough to feel finished, but you have drunk enough to get stupid. You walk past one of the new alcohol fuel stations and your addled brain has an idea..... I think you know what I'm getting at. They'll also have to hire someone with a big stick to keep out the tramps.

Mmmmm

Post 12

Miss Gunn

Gnomes!

Alcohol-powered cars

Post 13

Miss Gunn

You see, some of us would not be tempted to take advantage of these fueling stations unless they made specifically whiskey-powered cars. A small hindrance called "good taste" would also be a problem (good taste is basically a wish to spend more currency so that the alcohol which one imbibes does not inflict an immediate gagging reaction.) My friend Jameson agrees.

Alien Abductions

Post 14

Leia

and i thought i was the only one!

Alcohol-powered cars

Post 15

The point I was making is that if you're drunk enough and your mates are egging you on, you'll try anything. And don't try to tell me that tramps have to like an alcoholic beverage to drink it. I saw one the other day drinking window-cleaner. Incedentally, we once got my mates car to run on whiskey, when it ran out of petrol in the middle of nowhere and all we had was half a bottle of JDs (a terrible, terrible waste, I know, but it was either that or walk).

Alcohol-powered cars

Post 16

Pink

It is also a good idea to make sure that the alcohol that one imbibes does not cause blindness. That is unless you don't like what you see or don't care if you can see or not. Also, I suppose if you are already blind it might not matter; but probably still wouldn't be very good for you.

Post 17

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Why is it that whenever you come across a pair of drunkards, one is
always filthy, smelly, incoherent, blood-stained and barely able to
walk, while the other is far worse?

Alcohol-powered cars

Post 18

Why is it that whenever you come across a pair of drunkards, one is
always filthy, smelly, incoherent, blood-stained and barely able to
walk, while the other is far worse?

Alien Abductions

Post 19

Yossarian

it's good to hear that there are some other who share the same experiences!

Yesterday, by the way, I tried czechoslowakian beer (sorry, forgot the name)
well, not that bad, but it gives you a funny feeling in your stomach during the following day.
Definitely not an invention of the breakfast-industry.

Alien Abductions

Post 20

Maybe that is where the maise from crop circles goes - into Czech beer

Key: Complain about this post