A Conversation for The Crossed Purposes Pub

Halloween-party at Crossed Purposes

Post 201

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Oh, thank you, Mari-Rae smiley - smiley

*Kasia runs back to the handsome... and so on, and dances away...

Post 202

Pandora

"Wait Affy before you go...*whoosh-blows purple dust on him* Now you can be what ever you'd like until dawn of Novembr 1st!"
*Zoom-appears next to Susan Witch of Eastwick* "This is going well, don't you think? I knew we would have a great turn out when I said party...h2g2 seems to be a party kind of place. Glad I decided to not have it at my cottage..did I tell you that the power keeps going off? I may miss some time here if it happens again!
Now, what do you say we 'tag-team' Sultandude? I'm off for some pineapple pizza...be back soon!" *Zoom Cher is gone*

Post 203

ox

*stares in shock at Affy and wonders what kind of disaster he's talking about*

*winks back at mari-rae and downs the Zombie in one gulp*

Thank you, my lovely. A toga for the truly decadent evening ahead!

Post 204

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Hi Affy, hey this spider legs are a great idea. Then you must be the perfect dancer, no?

Post 205

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

What about Dragonfly legs!?? smiley - smiley

Thanks, Cher-witch, for getting rid of the creepy cobwebs and the froggies(although they were singing a lively Bog-tune...)!!! But I don't think I'll climb back into my coffee-cup costume just yet...

I can't resist dancing to the "Ghostbusters" song...

And Kas, are you resident dj(seems no one's directly in charge of the jukebox)!?? I'd like to request "The Monster Mash"... smiley - smiley

Post 206

::hopes Affy is all right, feels sorry for sultandude, misses Kes, admires Ox's most WONDERFUL costume-- way to go!!! smiley - smiley, and is thinking about having a Federation Sparkler::

Post 207

Ducky, Saint & Muse of Waterfowl

Sure, Something strong. Know anything good for a quack like me. smiley - biggrin

Post 208

Pandora

*ZOOOOOOOOM Cher Witch of Eastwick is back standing VERY close to ox* "Hello there, what's a big ox like you doing in a place like this?" *Cher Witch fixes her deep brown eyes on the unsuspecting ox* "Come a little closer...maybe I'll tell you something you don't know." *evil giggle* "What do you want to drink? How about trying my fav? Oh Barkeep? Two large Bloody Brains please smiley - winkeye *turns to ox* don't worry Hon...it's just ameretto with Baily's Irish Cream poured on top. The Baily's hits that red stuff & scrunches up like your nuts on a cold windy morning." smiley - tongueout
*looks around and sees nobody's minding the cauldron-ZOOM-
standing at the cauldron Cher Witch can hear the other two Witches laughing about what they are doing to some poor mortal* "Hmmm, maybe I should have skipped the pizza."
*ZOOOOOM back standing next to Ducky* "Why, hello there Luv,
you look good enough to EAT! HA!" *evil laugh* "Time for some Pink Floyd on the juke box. Yo Queen Crystal Butterfly, mind if we put one of those hunky slaves on juke box duty?" smiley - smiley
*ZOOOOM back to the bar* "Hey...Trick-or Treat...which one of you stuck a sparkeler in my Bloody Brain? Good one!" *giggle*

Post 209

Skylion, Muse of Hockey and Comic Books and Keeper of the Corner of the Laughing Dog.

Not knowing that anyone dressed up as a player of his favorite sport, the Skylion sneaks in dressed also as a hockey player. Head to toe including the skates (hope i don't mess up the hardwood floors. My team, the Phoenix Coyotes, name and number Gretzky, #99. It comes compleat with an "O" on the left chest. The O stands for Owner. I wander around begging for a pale ale and some orange circus peanuts. "Hey hockey guy, who is your team?"

Post 210

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

{The new improved Mr D (Its to long to explane so look on our space}
Whats with the Zooming...erm Ime new by the way so be gentle smiley - tongueout

Post 211

::dances to the music, laughs about the sparkler, and still misses Kes, while suddenly wanting to watch some hockey...:: smiley - smiley

Post 212

{The new improved Mr D Its to long to explain look on our space}
Yay someone I know...can you tell me what is going on here?

Post 213

Tis a party, silly Mr. D, the new and improved!!! What do you need to understand!??

Let loose and get down!!!

::such is the spirit of Dragonfly, now free from her coffee cup costume and liberated in her black jumpsuit... if only she had kitty ears and a tail... hmmmm....:: smiley - tongueout

Post 214

Skylion, Muse of Hockey and Comic Books and Keeper of the Corner of the Laughing Dog.

Hey Saint D, clue you in, man. Hop over to Yahoo broadcasts and search for the Coyotes game going on right now. Just dropped the biscuit. It's only Webradio, but it's still alright. Hey, it's the smokeless shirt radio ad. As a smoker, it makes me giggle. Hey it's a party, and I got the 'yotes.

Post 215

::thinks that hockey is pretty cool, but she prefers the Denver BRONCOS and American football!!! YAY!!!::

::To Skylion:: Who are the coyotes playing tonight, you "American speaking in strange code to me(Someone described you to me as such... hahahahahaaa.... smiley - smiley)"!!!???

I hate to put a damper on the festivities, alas... smoking's not a laughing matter...

Post 216

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

[Susan/Witch]

Cher/Witch, you really have GOT to stop taking away my boys. What did you do to Sultandude? And this Avalanche Hockey Player hasn't moved in hours. And now you're taking the toga guy? Did you ever hear of sharing?

~pouts prettily~

*Notices Skylion, and turns the pout into a smile.*

Hello. smiley - winkeye

Post 217

{Miss D}
Will someone translate for the English speaking among us.
The dark powers have got to be good for something lets see if they can do anything with this ridiculous costume he made me put on
:Long suffering sigh:
MEN
*A circle of flame surrounds her so no one can see her. When it dies down the middle aged man in fancy evening where (what Mike made me put on) is replaced by a tall slim 22 year old woman dressed like a Dominatrix*
He was not ment to see me in this until the party but I suppose this does not count

Post 218

I promise to smoke outside. The Laughing Dogs are playing at home V the L.A. Kings. the backup is in the pipes for the Dogs. Saint, I have tried to like football like all red blooded american men, but alas the tight pants do nothing for me. What do you mean by stange code, seriously, I fear that I may be breaking some Guide rule and I'm not doing something right. Hey, Ylonen is of the injured list.

Post 219

Yo -rae, don't get to attached, Crap the Kings just frikken scored. Sorry where was I. Oh, yeah, attached. My, oh my. What to do to disarm the smile and not scare it off. Oh, yeah, right. I pull off my hockey glove and produce my bare hand. Well it would be bare if not for the siver cladugh around me ring finger. Someone very special has an identical one around her ring finger. But please, keep smiling. I really am pretty shy.

Post 220

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

[Susan/Witch]

*Keeps smiling. Runs her fingers through the tangled curls of her red hair.*

Isn't a shy hockey player something of an oxymoron?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more